Chester on Twitter

chazmike

He just said he will sing on the new song.

Great!!!!!!

So it's not just a instrumental for the score.

haha yeh, and the questions is not moderated, so its better ?

oh! Yes. And he answere so many questions in a day......haha

Too many for me to follow. My God!

Edited by nkramar

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayb he means he'll play DBS w/ LP during the tour?

Lol I just asked him wat his fav drink is, hope he replies, I feel really excited ev tho I'm not actually meeting the guy. I am such a fanboy XD

lol the other day i was arguing with him to come to australia and it merged into a discussion on weather Australia should move closer to LA or LA should move closer to Australia.

He answered both questions for me:

About the new song: is it instrumental? Who's singing it? Any plans on new tour dates? Or is this the end of the list? Thanks

I sing on it

Any chance to hear new LPs content before Tranformers?Will you play new stuff at UK?Thx for joining twitte,means alot for us-fans

I'm pretty sure we'll be playing the new song this summer. And there's some secret DBS apearances too. I'm a horrible speller:(

Edited by Collision

About the new song: is it instrumental? Who's singing it? Any plans on new tour dates? Or is this the end of the list? Thanks

I sing on it

Any chance to hear new LPs content before Tranformers?Will you play new stuff at UK?Thx for joining twitte,means alot for us-fans

I'm pretty sure we'll be playing the new song this summer. And there's some secret DBS apearances too. I'm a horrible speller:(

I hope they will play this new song before UK, I think Terravibe is a very suitable venue for the premier!!!! :P :P :P

I sing on it

Very good news! I'm loving twitter, we can get lot of news.

and will be really nice to listen a new song this summer \o/

i asked chaz, "Why don't you paint your hair again?" and he said: "i'm too old and lazy now" haha

To post on twitter:

At the top of the screen you will see a prompt that says "What are you doing?" and right under that is an empty box.

To send a message to someone else you need their user name.

Example to send a message to Chester its ChesterBe. you would type @ChesterBe, insert message here.

After you type your message click on update.

To post a general message, you just type your message in the same box with no user name attached to the message, and then click update.

Maybe Devon Townsend is operating the Twitter! :lol:

Post of the month.

yeah same here, i never heard about twitter..

how i can send a message to Chaz?

i cant find the button lol XD

If you're on your homepage, write "@ChesterBe" (without the " of course) in the update box and Chester will see it. :)

EDIT: Damn, Jen beat me to it. <_<

Edited by JanekZech