Chester on Twitter

chazmike

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he meant Taiwan... Or we'll get another show for the Asia tour which isn't that long yet... :)

Most people (including Chester) might not give a shit, but as a fan from Taiwan I need to know I am not mis-understand what he means.

He said today on his Twitter "Taiwan is more a part of China than Hawaii is America."

Does this Mean he think Taiwan is part of China??? (or not?)

English is not my native language. So please someone explain to me.

I know this might mean nothing to most of people here and it might not be good to relate politics here.

But there is a big argument on the fan sites in Taiwan.

I want to make sure what he acually means before I make a comments.

So people who's native language is English, please tell me what he means.

Thank for your help.

Edited by Mayday

He says Taiwan is a part of China for sure. He is wrong when he says that. Chester doesn't know his geography I guess. He thinks Taiwan is totally owned and in China and stuff. Wow.

I bet they play the new song at all the shows this summer, and when he says they're playing China he means they're playing Taiwan, lol.

Sucks that it's just him singing...I'd like some Shinoda rapping.

He says Taiwan is a part of China for sure. He is wrong when he says that. Chester doesn't know his geography I guess. He thinks Taiwan is totally owned and in China and stuff. Wow.

I bet they play the new song at all the shows this summer, and when he says they're playing China he means they're playing Taiwan, lol.

Sucks that it's just him singing...I'd like some Shinoda rapping.

Thanks for your replying.

I have to say what he said made lots of fans in Taiwan pissed off now........since it's always a sensitive politics topic to talk about ha.

I guess he needs a historic lesson instead of geographic one since he definetly knows Taiwan is an island.........I guess I am just quite disappointed when I saw his twitter.

Well I guess I am out off topics now.

Edited by Mayday

Thanks for your replying.

I have to say what he said made lots of fans in Taiwan pissed off now........since it's always a sensitive politics topic to talk about ha.

I guess he needs a historic lesson instead of geographic one since he definetly knows Taiwan is an island.........I guess I am just quite disappointed when I saw his twitter.

Well I guess I am out off topics now.

of course Taiwan is a part of China. Chester is right, even on historic lesson he is more right. and I dont know what the mean "lots of fans in Taiwan ", well, just some like you okey? you can't represent anything.

he disappointed you[and those guys who has same political orientation with you], but let another guys feel good, this is Politics.

just cant understand that guy named 1994RH on twitter, if they don't wanna talk about Politics, why when Chester mentioned China, he/she sprung out and yelled slogan.

feeling so stupid LOL

of course Taiwan is a part of China. Chester is right, even on historic lesson he is more right. and I dont know what the mean "lots of fans in Taiwan ", well, just some like you okey? you can't represent anything.

he disappointed you[and those guys who has same political orientation with you], but let another guys feel good, this is Politics.

just cant understand that guy named 1994RH on twitter, if they don't wanna talk about Politics, why when Chester mentioned China, he/she sprung out and yelled slogan.

feeling so stupid LOL

You are also the one who need historic lesson.

If you know the historic background of Taiwan you will know that Taiwan is not just "simply" be claimed part of China. There is a lot of politics issue in these 100 years. I don't want to go details of the fight between two political parties, world war two, and Japan.

If Taiwan is part of the China, why China had so many missile aim to us?? and threaten to attack us during every election? Does US government put missile aim to Howaii?

If Taiwan is part of China, why we have our own government and our own president?

If Taiwan is part of China, why we use different passport when we go to other countries?

Taiwan is pratically not part of China at this time, just the autocratical China government afriad to admit.

He dissapointed the same political orientation like me?

Tell the truth, I never vote to the party that is so aggresive wanting the independence of Taiwan. However, in Taiwan at least we have the freedom to vote and speak out. I don't know what will happen between China and Taiwan in the following years. Union one day? Maybe. But, you can't say Taiwan is part of China "right now".

You said I can't represent anything?

As far as I know, all the fans on the biggest Linkin Park fan sites in Taiwan don't agree what Chester said.

I believed if "Taiwan is part of China" is a fact, we won't have this discussion.

I am sorry that I go way out off topic.

http://www.taiwannation.com.tw/cairo01.htm

Those treaties are contradictory mutually, which one is right?wrong?

the only certain thing is that Taiwan's future can only be decided by Taiwanese.

But I esteem those who say Taiwan is a part of China, everyone has rights and freedom of announcing their opinions, and I will just think you're "not so smart".

If Chinese Gov. really think so, please remove those missiles targeting to Taiwan. AREN'T WE GOOD BROTHERS IN THEIR EYES?

Edited by ffmuteki9

wow looks you guys are so excite.

well, i think why we have this discussion just cuz a stupid guy named 1994RH to yelled his slogan[ at a wrong place. this the point i think ], and he got a result he dont like. idk if he is one of yours or not. but i think if a issue very sensitive, then the best way is dont mention it at everywhere. or of course started a discussion.

i think you are very clear about what is the "good brother's range".

and im very sure we cant persuade each other at this time. :)

Edited by TYwu

well.................

Chester already apologized to all the fans in Taiwan about what he said before on Twitter.

I guess he just need to avoid to make statements that will accidentaly touch other countries' politics. ^ ^

so peace.............. let's get back to LP's music. :lol:

Edited by LPforever