Chester on Twitter

chazmike

Chester is on Twitter now! The news was posted on his site, link here:

Chester's Twitter

He is crazy twittering all day, and it makes people quite hard to follow! He also answered fans questions and has talked about Dead By Sunrise a little bit.

You guys can check it out and ask him questions - most of his replies and posts are quite funny.

Edited by nkramar
Edited for move to the Newswire

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I started following him a few days ago, kinda doubted it was him until I saw pictures. He really posts a lot, as you said, I think it is great and awesome how he is replying to fans but it makes me wonder how much the posting is hampering his productivity. Though I guess he has the right to have a life outside of making music...

Quote From Chester:

ChesterBe My Dead By Sunrise record's dropping in September. I hope you guys like it. Let me know what you think if you get it

Source: http://twitter.com/chesterbe

Discuss, will it be delayed? or is this the final truth?

Edit: On a side note, he also said he will be posting on his forum later. (yes i might have asked him.. :P )

Edited by AusNeil

Chester doesn't have Twitter. This is fake.

I also have that doubt before, but after reading his post I believed it is really him.

The sites are post on Chester's official website. I know you can argue that it's a fan site before and someone manage for him.

He posted some private pictures that I don't think you can find on the internet.

The conversation between his wife, Chris Cornell, and Chris Cornell's wife make their twitter look more legit, since Chris and his wife's Twitter are offical.

I 90% believe that it's really him. 10% wait for the official announcement on Linkin Park.com.

I think he is addicted to twitter.

Crazy man................

Edited by nkramar

^^ No, it appears legit...Chris and Vicky's twitters are official and have been featured on news stories and such. A couple of days ago, Vicky sent a tweet to Chris letting him know "The Benningtons are now on Twitter." That said, I'm pretty positive this for once is legit.

Heres the story i got from Jen (she runs Chesters website for him) Chris Cornell got his wife into twitter who got chesters wife into twitter who got chester into twitter, then chesters wife told Jen to post it on the website. I know this story cause Jen and me are good friends. Talinda also mentioned about how the album was being mixed.

TalindaB Dead By Sunrise!! It's being mixed right now and I can tell you it's AMAZING!!

I have a feeling Hahninator just doesnt want to be embarrassed by posting a story that could be false, in which there is no shame anyway cause if it is fake its a fucking awesome fake.

plus

chesterbe By the way DBS will be performing but I can't tell you when or where. Torture is pleasing to me..... Muhahahaha

Edited by AusNeil

honestly i dont think there will be an official announcement. why would he want his page spammed with people asking where he lives and how his day is going and whens the new album out?

Heres the story i got from Jen (she runs Chesters website for him) Chris Cornell got his wife into twitter who got chesters wife into twitter who got chester into twitter, then chesters wife told Jen to post it on the website. I know this story cause Jen and me are good friends. Talinda also mentioned about how the album was being mixed.

Yes, if you go back to their begining Twitter post you can find the same story.

Talida's first post is saying that Chris Cornell's wife told her to do Twitter.

Chester's post said his wife got him to the Twitter world and cliam he is too lazy to do a blog like Mike.

Although Chester's site is run by a fan, I don't think she will just post a fake Twitter.

I did have doubt before (sorry to Jen), but after reading it I am quite positive this is real.

That's why I post that they are on the Twitter now.

Edited by chazmike

I'm gonna sign up for twitter today now, I was pissed at it at first cuz it's starting to replace fb but now that I can ask Chester questions I've always wanted to ask him I officially love twitter. And Vicky Cornell too for starting this whole thing.

wow. that's amazing. so... who needs LPU chats? :P

Ha! Ha! You are so right.

Most of the time, the answer of LPU chat is more like "official" answer.

On Twitter, he is really funny and answering thing like normal people.

I just hope he won't get bored of Twitter too soon.

Altough I really don't like the format of Twitter but I will sign up a account to follow him now.

I'm pretty sure we'll be playing the new song this summer. And there's some secret DBS apearances too. I'm a horrible speller:(

From Chester's twitter

Maybe DBS'll play new songs!!

thoughts?