Linkin Park "Rock 'n' Heim 2015" Highlight Stream

LPLStaff

Surprise!

Following the announcement that Linkin Park's Montebello, Canada 2015 show will be broadcasted in video, it seems other festivals are catching on that there is a demand for archived Linkin Park material.

SWR3 Radio in Germany will be broadcasting highlights of many bands this weekend, from Metallica, Green Day, and Pearl Jam to Red Hot Chili Peppers, System Of A Down, and more. Luckily, Linkin Park is featured in their list! While some bands are having sets from Rock am Ring aired, we are happy to see that the show they are highlighting from Linkin Park is Rock 'n' Heim 2015!

Rock 'n' Heim 2015 is a completely unreleased show. This was the third show of the band's 2015 European Tour and featured 'Rebellion', 'A Line In The Sand', and 'Final Masquerade' all in the same set... those lucky Europeans. It was a monster 26 song setlist so even with just the highlights broadcasted, we are sure to get something good! Huge set...pretty impressive honestly.

The translation from SWR3 Radio reads, "14,000 fans and Linkin Park! The band duly demolished rock'n'heim. What more could you want on a Sunday: great bands, great weather at lunchtime and Linkin Park in the evening!" We'd say that's pretty accurate.

WHAT: Linkin Park at Hockenheim, Germany 2015 (Rock 'n' Heim) highlights [potentially up to an hour]
WHEN: Sunday, June 7, 2020
TIME: 17:00 Germany / 11:00am EST / 8:00am PST
WHERE: List of shows / Online web radio stream

We'll be sure to get a download up ASAP as well as have it on the LPLive Archive YouTube channel afterward too. See you tomorrow!

Feeling restless? Catch up on a fan video of the show ahead of time.

EDIT: The airing was actually several selections from Live In Texas and Road To Revolution.

Garo also has a great audience audio recording too which you can listen to.

1. Breaking the habit - RTR 2008

2. In The End - Texas 2003

3. Leave out all the Rest - RTR 2008

4. Numb - Texas 2003

5. Shadow of the day - RTR 2008

6. What i've done - RTR 2008

7. Crawling - RTR 2008

So no Rock'n'Heim 2015 at all..

Edited by LPUMAX

2 hours ago, Numb said:

I recorded the show.

There's a lot of talking beetween the songs.

But it's LP Live. Enjoy

https://mega.nz/file/R09wVA7T#F6kS3A8s6i9PU3RnOOEV-SN9F0ewatZSHmsk4QMt0K8

Thank you. I also recorded foo fighters set if anyone is interested

Edit: I just checked the audio I recorded and it's looks like they didn't broadcast anything from Foo fighters.

Edited by lpplus

I think there was a big misunderstanding here. I didn‘t check the SWR3 page when I read the announcement, but I took a look at it afterwards. It was nowhere mentioned which show the broadcast will be from. On the schedule they had links to different articles/pages for some of the artists and the link on LP went to their gallery of the day when LP played Rock‘n‘Heim. The gallery wasn‘t new or anything. As far as I can tell they just randomly linked galleries of random live shows of a given band they already had on their website. One could infer that this meant that they broadcast songs from there but that‘s not something SWR3 announced so coming out and saying „they lied“ is bullshit. 
Their official announcement just said „we will play live recordings of these bands during the weekend“.

8 minutes ago, Justin said:

Wait, so they just aired songs from two LP live DVD's? They took people's money to play songs that almost everyone who paid tickets to hear already owned?

What are you talking about? There was nothing someone had to pay for. Don‘t create more drama if you don‘t even know what happened. 

26 minutes ago, graveguard said:

What are you talking about? There was nothing someone had to pay for. Don‘t create more drama if you don‘t even know what happened. 

I mean, it's not that serious anyway. I was responding to these comments above:

1. Breaking the habit - RTR 2008

2. In The End - Texas 2003

3. Leave out all the Rest - RTR 2008

4. Numb - Texas 2003

5. Shadow of the day - RTR 2008

6. What i've done - RTR 2008

7. Crawling - RTR 2008

So no Rock'n'Heim 2015 at all..

I wanna see them choke on their lies, swallow up their greed, suffer all alone in their misery. They lied us, I feel betrayed, GO AWAY Rock'n heim.  

And once again, the LP name has been used for false promotion.

So I wasn't trying to create drama. I was asking about the claims made here.

The "paid for" thing was my fault. I was thinking of the other festival that was selling "virtual tickets". I mixed it up.

Edited by Justin

Apart from the wrong speculations that were made up here in the forum, I think it was a pretty good broadcasting.

I think the song selection was good given the fact that this radio station is one of the largest in Germany, with over one million listeners per hour. So, obviously the played the most famous songs of the band instead of some fan favs.

Interaction with the fans was great and LPLive even got a shoutout

On 6/7/2020 at 2:13 PM, graveguard said:

It was nowhere mentioned which show the broadcast will be from.

The misunderstanding comes from the fact that, on their schedule with the 17:00: Linkin Park, they linked the Rock n Heim show. Additionally, other linked shows from that exact same list were the exact sets that were aired.

It was not an unreasonable assumption.

However, these things happen like you said and it's not a big deal. The broadcast was fun, we enjoyed it and the DJ had great things to say about Linkin Park on the stream. He shouted out the fans too. I don't think anyone should be upset it wasn't Rock n Heim, it was a misunderstanding, but not the biggest deal ever. We have plenty of music (+ Montebello 2015 highlights) coming this year too. The LP name was not used as any "false promotion."

4 hours ago, DexLP said:

Apart from the wrong speculations that were made up here in the forum, I think it was a pretty good broadcasting.

I think the song selection was good given the fact that this radio station is one of the largest in Germany, with over one million listeners per hour. So, obviously the played the most famous songs of the band instead of some fan favs.

Interaction with the fans was great and LPLive even got a shoutout

Agreed 100%.