Grey Daze Releases "Sometimes"

lpliveusername

If you've signed up to Grey Daze's mailing list, check your inbox for a free mp3 download of their latest single 'Sometimes.' The track will be officially released tomorrow, on April 3rd. Along with the single release the band will be announcing an online listening party for Amends.

7a2c30a2-f2bb-4d25-a08f-00fcabd4a46a.gif

13 hours ago, Subs said:

Just listened. Yup, its almost the same except for the bridge. Damm, B12 would have been a better choice the new one sounds amazing

Sometimes was the perfect song for this awful moment that we all are living in

The lyric video hit me really hard Chester texting Rene gave me hope, definitely the best lyric video I've seen in a long time

Thank you GD for honoring Chester in this beautiful way. 

I love GD

2 hours ago, JZLP said:

The lyric video hit me really hard Chester texting Rene gave me hope, definitely the best lyric video I've seen in a long time

I love GD

Not seen the lyric video, what do you mean chester texting rene ?

4 hours ago, JZLP said:

I love GD

i dunno man. Every video is becomign a remembarance video now.... It's too thick on it. They alsor elease too much videos and merch packages. They should just release the CD and a tshirt and thats it. Maybe a video or two but stick with that.

Not a fan of all the social media drama the band has created, but I find the music to be really good. Out of the 3, this one is my favorite. and the lyrics are helping me while i'm having a bad day today and have lost all momentum in my life due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Edited by xxHybridXeroxx

Don’t care for Sometimes that much. I don’t like how they added vocals to parts that seem cut and pasted like during the breakdown of this and Sickness. Seems like something a fan would make on YouTube. I’ll give the full album a listen but not expecting much as I’ve now heard 3 songs and they are sub par. 

9 hours ago, Broman said:

Don’t agree with their promotional approach to this album, but Sometimes and Sickness are great. Still gonna give this a listen when it drops 

Yeah u know. I think what im going to do, is tot stay away from GD on social media. But just gonna blast the cd when its out. And enjoy Chester's voice without getting it tainted by social media.

1 hour ago, MetalNacional said:

What social media drama have they started? Im out of the loop

We are talking about the old drama aka them promoting album as a brand new, never released before, lost songs from Chester plus they have used his photos from LP to promote the album

This is too much, I guess I have the complete opposite opinion than most after this video.

It's more obvious than ever that grey daze is barely more than Sean and mace's new 2020 cash grab, under the guise of a remembering a passed friend. With every new mention, every new weekly video, every post it's obvious what their goals actually are. They are pushing this further and milking Chester as much as they can

On 4/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, mattyice318 said:

This is too much, I guess I have the complete opposite opinion than most after this video.

It's more obvious than ever that grey daze is barely more than Sean and mace's new 2020 cash grab, under the guise of a remembering a passed friend. With every new mention, every new weekly video, every post it's obvious what their goals actually are. They are pushing this further and milking Chester as much as they can

This.