DSP (Digital Souvenir Package) Downloads

LPLStaff

From 2007 to 2012, Linkin Park sold their live shows either at the merch booth or online afterwards. If you saw a show during this period, you were most likely able to purchase it to hear afterward. For several years, the band kept the downloads online for fans to be able to buy but unfortunately they were all taken offline quite a while (years) ago. There is no current way to purchase the shows, and with fans requesting them, we wanted to make them available for download.

While we have shared the collection of DSPs / live CDs on LP-Bits, we've gotten requests for an updated download for them. If you follow that torrent, it's the same files as what we shared there years ago but with the Warsaw, Poland 2012 files fixed.

If you're scrolling through the directory, find your show either on LPLive's year pages (2007-2012) or on the Linkinpedia list of shows, then download the .RAR file of your show. They are separated by year and are easy to find by the date as they are all in order. Cover art is either attached in the show itself or can be easily added from the Linkinpedia page (at the bottom), or find it in the Mega folder for each year.

2022 update:
LP-Bits torrent with Version 2 of the release:

http://lp-bits.com/details.php?id=851

Please let us know if you encounter any errors or issues.

Enjoy!

On 6/10/2019 at 12:06 PM, LPLStaff said:

From 2007 to 2012, Linkin Park sold their live shows either at the merch booth or online afterwards. If you saw a show during this period, you were most likely able to purchase it to hear afterward. For several years, the band kept the downloads online for fans to be able to buy but unfortunately they were all taken offline quite a while (years) ago. There is no current way to purchase the shows, and with fans requesting them, we wanted to make them available for download.

While we have shared the collection of DSPs / live CDs on LP-Bits, we've gotten requests for an updated download for them. If you follow that torrent, it's the same files as what we shared there years ago but with the Warsaw, Poland 2012 files fixed.

If you're scrolling through the directory, find your show either on LPLive's year pages (2007-2012) or on the Linkinpedia list of shows, then download the .RAR file of your show. They are separated by year and are easy to find by the date as they are all in order. Cover art is either attached in the show itself or can be easily added from the Linkinpedia page (at the bottom), or find it in the Mega folder for each year.

MASTER DIRECTORY FOR SHOWS

Backup Link

Please let us know if you encounter any errors or issues.

Enjoy!

Trying to figure out how I download ? Any info or help would be appreaciated , Thanks

6 hours ago, jeff10012003 said:

If only they did DSP for 2013 shows..

because that's the year they came to Malaysia, after their last show back in 2003..

I feel ya bud, my first show was the New Zealand 2013 concert. I didn't record anything, thinking there would be a DSP. 

8 hours ago, jeff10012003 said:

If only they did DSP for 2013 shows..

because that's the year they came to Malaysia, after their last show back in 2003..

2013 is the only year they toured where there's literally not a single song or show released in any format. And the setlists were awesome that year. They should have at least done DSPs for some of it. Great shows.

3 hours ago, LPLStaff said:

2013 is the only year they toured where there's literally not a single song or show released in any format. And the setlists were awesome that year. They should have at least done DSPs for some of it. Great shows.

It's a shame because the band sounded fire in 2013. Listen to the pro-shot songs from Summer Sonic 2013 for example. Or any audience recording from the year. Super high energy. I just watched a LPTV episode from Summer Sonic 2013 and Mike said to Chester ''you know the LPLive fansite? They said this is the most energy they have heard at live shows in years'' or something like that.

The high energy is probably why the band decided to start writing THP music in 2013, because they wanted something aggressive and high energy, I remember Mike saying that they liked the crowd reactions and were feeding off the high energy at the time.

It was such a strange time to stop DSP's, too, in the middle of a touring cycle. Why couldn't they just have done the small amount of 2013 shows and finished when LT cycle wrapped up? Makes no sense. Would have made more sense to stop with a new cycle starting instead of smack dab in the middle of one. Sunset Strip should have been released FOR SURE, I was there, legendary show, and the audience videos don't do it justice. Also, the Soundwave shows were epic. Summer Sonic was epic. Lots of good. That Malaysia show mentioned too was good.

Edited by GarretLP

Warners now lives only on the sale of LP clothes, I don't understand why they don't start releasing 1 DSP of any time (2000-2017) per month for $ 6.99 and with facebook promotion, I think they would earn a good money. They have them, fans want them really bad but they don't give a shit....

38 minutes ago, mrfox said:

Warners now lives only on the sale of LP clothes, I don't understand why they don't start releasing 1 DSP of any time (2000-2017) per month for $ 6.99 and with facebook promotion, I think they would earn a good money. They have them, fans want them really bad but they don't give a shit....

I agree. I just hope more and more stuff leaks out in the future. There's so many shows I wish were released entirely, hopefully SOMEBODY at Warner will relay our message one day

It still blows my mind 100% as to why the band did not release the Birmingham 2017 show in full. Even if just the audio. The video exists too because they’ve sent BTH and some of OSC to Warren Willis which are out there on YouTube, etc. They also released that small pro-shot of Chester’s speech before OML. So it’s out there. Even audio would be fine by me. I’d pay money for it.

It was Chester’s last show ever. I don’t care if it was the worst show that the band ever played, it was extremely special. And it was a fantastic show btw just proving a point. 

Hell, even give us 1 show each year for LPU CD’s!!! The fans could pick, like a poll. I’d pay for a LPU membership again gladly. Hasn’t been an official LPU since 2017 and we didn’t get a CD with LPU 17. LPU 18 didn’t even have a LPU, just some merch. I’d gladly take 1 show from the vaults instead of demos. 

Edited by GarretLP

2 hours ago, mrfox said:

The reason the band hasn't released anything yet is because they haven't made any statements on their future.

I think once they start recording music, touring, etc, they'll start issuing more stuff. The band seems to want to be active again before they start releasing stuff. Live shows with Chester, LPU CDs with demos again, etc.

I agree that a live show is a great replacement for demos if they don't want to release those right now. If they said "hey, for 2019's LPU CD, we'd like to give you 18 songs from the world tour for The Hunting Party, for the first time ever." That'd be a great release for the fans. Live should be no problem for them to churn out whether it's to the LPU or online elsewhere.

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, MissD said:

Thank you! But it's all audio files, right? I thought it was videos, concert??? 

Not all of LP’s concerts have professionally recorded video, so no.

These downloads are audio files that LP would put up on their website after shows as a keepsake for those who were at the show, and as a next best alternative for those who couldn’t make it.

Some cool gems in here, in case anyone's wondering. 5 recordings of QWERTY in 2007, piano version of Breaking the Habit (Toronto, 7/12/08), Sweet Child o' Mine from Guns 'N' Roses was mashed up with Bleed It Out (East Troy, 8/16/08), and even some Dead By Sunrise Songs, (7/30/09 through 8/9/09). Crawl Back in, Fire, and My Suffering were the only three played (if I recall correctly). Also, No Woman, No Cry from Bob Marley was sang during the The Messenger (Tel Aviv, 11/15/10), and VICTIMIZED was mashed up with QWERTY (Bristow, 8/11/12). I'm sure I'm missing a TON of other things; I'm grabbing this from my memory and double checking the dates. If anyone's got any more treasure they found in these DSP's, please add on in this thread!

I see that it's just the audio of the shows (in full and not separate tracks), is there any way to add the pictures from DSP onto those as well? I've wanting to get the pictures from DSP for a while now but with no luck sadly.

1 hour ago, N7-TGF said:

I see that it's just the audio of the shows (in full and not separate tracks), is there any way to add the pictures from DSP onto those as well? I've wanting to get the pictures from DSP for a while now but with no luck sadly.

Everything is split into the tracks. Those are the original files from Linkin Park. Nothing was altered. They include the pictures as well.

1 hour ago, lpliveusername said:

Everything is split into the tracks. Those are the original files from Linkin Park. Nothing was altered. They include the pictures as well.

Actually some of the DSP’s are shitty. Imola 2011 specifically. It has this weird pause between each track that’s like half a second and it’s annoying AF. I downloaded the show elsewhere from another person’s DSP’s and it didn’t have that issue.

plus a lot of these are altered. Like SOTD from San Bernardino 2007 has it’s genre listed as alternative in iTunes and yet no other file or DSP has a genre. Virginia Beach 2007 has multiples for most tracks and some are lower quality. Tons of stuff.