DSP (Digital Souvenir Package) Downloads

LPLStaff

22 hours ago, Garret said:

Actually some of the DSP’s are shitty. Imola 2011 specifically. It has this weird pause between each track that’s like half a second and it’s annoying AF. I downloaded the show elsewhere from another person’s DSP’s and it didn’t have that issue.

plus a lot of these are altered. Like SOTD from San Bernardino 2007 has it’s genre listed as alternative in iTunes and yet no other file or DSP has a genre. Virginia Beach 2007 has multiples for most tracks and some are lower quality. Tons of stuff.

Downloaded Virginia Beach 2007 from the link in the main post and there aren't any doubles for any file. Imola 2011 sounds just fine. The problem you mentioned doesn't exist, there's no pause between the tracks. Shadow Of The Day from San Bernardino 2007 has its genre listed as "Other" just like every other file in the folder. Yeah, the other DSPs doesn't have genres, but I don't really think that's a big deal. It doesn't affect the audio quality. If you know anything that needs to be corrected, feel free to post here and we'll try to solve it.

50 minutes ago, lpliveusername said:

Downloaded Virginia Beach 2007 from the link in the main post and there aren't any doubles for any file. Imola 2011 sounds just fine. The problem you mentioned doesn't exist, there's no pause between the tracks. Shadow Of The Day from San Bernardino 2007 has its genre listed as "Other" just like every other file in the folder. Yeah, the other DSPs doesn't have genres, but I don't really think that's a big deal. It doesn't affect the audio quality. If you know anything that needs to be corrected, feel free to post here and we'll try to solve it.

Well the one on lpbits has these problems and I thought they were the same as the ones here. They definitely do have the problems in the lpbits one.

On 7/18/2019 at 6:48 PM, lpliveusername said:

Everything is split into the tracks. Those are the original files from Linkin Park. Nothing was altered. They include the pictures as well.

That's odd, I don't think the download is working for me if that's the case :(

Edited by N7-TGF

4 hours ago, lpliveusername said:

Audio only. You can find it here: https://lplive.net/lplivearchive/

Cool thanks :), one last thing regarding the DSP, there are a couple shows in 2012 (09.04.2012 - Vancouver & 11.10.2012 - Johannesburg) were a picture on both of them had "Fuck You Geki" as the picture instead of a picture of what it was titled after, I can only assume that they aren't the correct pictures for them shows, was wondering if this was a mistake or something else? and if there was any way to get the correct picture for both shows?

Edited by N7-TGF

9 minutes ago, N7-TGF said:

Cool thanks :), one last thing regarding the DSP, there are a couple shows in 2012 (09.04.2012 - Vancouver & 11.10.2012 - Johannesburg) were a picture on both of them had "Fuck You Geki" as the picture instead of a picture of what it was titled after, I can only assume that they aren't the correct pictures for them shows, was wondering if this was a mistake or something else? and if there was any way to get the correct picture for both shows?

I would love to see a screen shot of that LOOOOOL

8 minutes ago, N7-TGF said:

I can only assume that they aren't the correct pictures

I can't be certain, but I think you might be right.

Hopefully someone with the power to do so can sort that out lol

6 hours ago, N7-TGF said:

Got confirmation that no picture is missing from those DSPs. Those files are extras.

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...