Post Traumatic World Tour to continue in 2019

LPLStaff

As Mike Shinoda's North American Tour wraps up this week with shows in the northeast USA, fans may be disappointed to only see a few holiday radio shows on the schedule for after this tour. However, no worry, as we have learned that the Post Traumatic Tour will continue in 2019.

During a recent livestream on Instagram, Mike's multi-instrumentalist bandmate Matt Harris (ha... funny to introduce someone of Mike's that way when that's always how Mike himself is introduced) confirmed that Mike has him booked up in 2019 with touring. Dylan from LPLive actually is who popped the question to him, so thanks to Dylan for that.

There is new music being worked on right now, both with Mike solo and Mike with other artists, so 2019 looks to be very promising.

With how well the Post Traumatic Tour is going, it would not surprise us if it took another lap around the planet... Europe and South America specifically, but we'd love a second North American Tour next year if the time allows for it. Mike is having a blast on this tour and the fans undoubtedly are very appreciative of being able to see such an intimate, emotional show.

Where would you like to see Mike take the tour in 2019? A European headlining tour? Some South American dates? A visit to Australia? Opening for someone big in the USA next summer?

Check out Mike's tour dates for 2018 here including the rest of the North American Tour and the upcoming holiday radio shows as well as all past setlists here.

I also just wanna say later in the same livestream he called me a lovely guy (and remembered me from Philly). Matt's a stand up guy.

Definitely. He seems really modest and down to Earth as well!

Edited by Justin

Excellent news! Loving this tour, and I'd personally love to see Mike hit Australia, They haven't had an LP related show since 2013 so they are long overdue. A South American tour would also be cool, those crowds are insane. Look how they reacted when LP was there in 2017.

Yes Mike definitely needs to come back to Australia sometime soon. The Living Things tour was the last time LP was here so it has felt like ages.

He should go to places he rarely went solo or with the band, and of course places he has never went to. Later maybe do more Europe dates on countries like Spain or Greece, Asia, and of course South America, he will probably go there first next year. I just want him to do as many shows as possible everywhere, not just the casual cities.

Good news. Hope he plays everywhere - North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe, Asia, Australia, South America. Maybe a few rare places, too, that he rarely has played with his past ventures. Even though he just did a big U.S. tour, there are still a lot of cities and states that he could hit, as well as return to some, the reception has been very good. Europe, the same applies, as does Asia. And Australia hasn't seen Mike since 2013. It's good that he is continuing the tour.

I don't have the video, but I also know that there's no way that LPL made up Matt saying that Mike had him booked up in 2019 for touring.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that he maybe wasn't supposed to say that yet and didn't realize it at the time.