Xero Hunting Vol.2: The Search for "Rhinestone [The Crow Version]"

SerioDrew

2 hours ago, SerioDrew said:

Since I got a couple dms for this project. I decided to reopen it once again. Seems like hunting is never ending till we find this!

Some people pmed me and are interested in joining and Im sure some of the members from older installations of the team would love to get back to hunting.

Mentioning you two since you showed interest recently.

How can we help though? I feel like the only way we would get the track is from the people who made the show. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

44 minutes ago, Garret said:

How can we help though? I feel like the only way we would get the track is from the people who made the show. 

That is indeed true, the thing is I have a list with names, emails, phone numbers, social media, etc. of such people. If that sounds interesting PM me to help :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 11:36 PM, Xerocholdfan said:

The discord link is expired

On 11/17/2019 at 3:48 AM, Xerocholdfan said:

Any thing New? 

On 12/2/2019 at 8:58 PM, MrS said:

i'm in! what do i have to do?

The specific project (Rhinestone) is frozen due to some reasons I cant explain right now.

But Im always open to look for something else if you have something with a strong lead in mind.

Yeah but we aren’t allowed to discuss it or our posts are deleted. Just like what happened to the original post by Astat and my reply. It’s gotta be the one from Stairway to Heaven. 

Edited by Garret

1 hour ago, hybrider said:

OMG, we must get this full version of Rhinestone!!! I also believe that other Xero demos have their alternative versions in studio with Mark Wakefield like this one!

Yeah they probably do honestly. Would be epic to have but I think the only way we could get those would be from Mike himself. Since Rhinestone was for a soundtrack or compilation or whatever I think it might be the only one we get.

On 12/7/2019 at 1:23 AM, SerioDrew said:

The specific project (Rhinestone) is frozen due to some reasons I cant explain right now.

But Im always open to look for something else if you have something with a strong lead in mind.

Im ALWAYZ ready mate if we have a chance to Get the full version 

9 hours ago, MetalNacional said:

Copy of the cd I think as the one on Discogs was sold. Im kinda pissed, not gonna lie, Im online on that sheet all the time but still missed it, damn.

I contacted the seller when I saw the listing and he said it was sold literally the previous day

7 hours ago, Xerocholdfan said:

So does that means we are not gonna listen to it? 

Its not about that. The track exists and LPL wants to release it but LP said no. After Chester's passing LPL has to contact the band's management before releasing anything.

4 hours ago, SerioDrew said:

Its not about that. The track exists and LPL wants to release it but LP said no. 

We don't HAVE to, we choose to.

1 hour ago, Xerocholdfan said:

That means we are not gonna listen to it this year and maybe the next one too? 

Working on it!