The Search for "Closing" by Xero

hahninator

Yeah, looks like it's the way to go now. Unless those 2 people that we're waiting answer of actually answer this week... Neve loose hope. Despair will never win!! (xD)

There are actually 4 things we are waiting for.

But yeah contacting record stores is the only thing left we can do, so lets get it started.

Edited by SerioDrew

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Research Update:
Lance replied again today: "So far I've not had luck. I moved about a year ago and I purged some things but was pretty sure I had kept copies of some CDs. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find. After scanning the art work for my website I packed a lot of stuff away. If I come upon it I'll let you know."
(Still waiting for responces from London Miller & seller "Music Obsession" & Afresh91 though...)

I created a request for a closed torrent tracker. Bounty for him is quite large. But if there is more, the chances will increase. So all who are present on Apollo.rip can add a bounty to the request.

/requests.php?action=view&id=14920

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english.

i dont understand what you said, what is Apollo ? i dont understand any of it actually

My Research Update:

Seems like Lance doesnt have a lead about where are his cds, so the only one who surely has what we are looking for is Miller London (Ubran Network) last time he replied was March 22th when he said he is still looking for it but no news from him after that. Of course there are still "Music Obsession" and Afresh91 that could get us some info but i wouldnt put my hopes high, which means we have to start contacting LA record stores. Is LPLive Staff into it already?

About Vol. 11:
Since Afresh91's order is taking too long seems like it may never arrive so i thought someone could give it a try buying vol 11 from a different seller than Afresh's and Astat's, I have found this one: https://www.amazon.com/Urban-Networks-Rapology-vol-Audio/dp/B001CYNEBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1490721465&sr=8-1&keywords=rapology+11

Off Topic (HU):
If someone likes Hollywood Undead i may have found a rare song of theirs too: https://www.reddit.com/r/HollywoodUndead/comments/61a7k1/hu_here_to_hear

Goddamn this is exciting, some of us take a one year holiday and tip in for a big bus and fuel and all of us fans should just have a hunt around America going to every single record store and collecting all information to the smallest minute detail about the rapology albums, get every connection possible untill we finally find it, Vlog the entire thing, blast Linkin Park, Xero and Fort Minor songs in our bus speakers, It would make Linkin Park history, a linkin park fan roadtrip

Goddamn this is exciting, some of us take a one year holiday and tip in for a big bus and fuel and all of us fans should just have a hunt around America going to every single record store and collecting all information to the smallest minute detail about the rapology albums, get every connection possible untill we finally find it, Vlog the entire thing, blast Linkin Park, Xero and Fort Minor songs in our bus speakers, It would make Linkin Park history, a linkin park fan roadtrip

Lol not exacly what i had in mind, more like creating a list of record stores and email them, but if you find people to follow you it would be dope for you guys.

My Research Update:

• The first message I sent to Miller London was at 12th March, however he has no update yet, he verified that yesterday: "Any Update On Rapology Series? No, Not Yet."
  • "Music Obsession" hasn't replied yet, and Afresh91 hasn't got his cd either.
  • Rapology Vol.11 i suggested someone to buy from amazon is no longer available, did one of you bought it?
  • Is LPLive staff into contacting LA record stores yet or not ?
Edited by SerioDrew

A tip for you... in case that you find the CD... buy it dude you lost a huge chance of having a unique item, I love all your dedication thanks man.

yeah ik, will do, its just i have no credit card and should ask for my parents' and i was bored going through the process but yeah wont do the same mistake twice, i would also buy 13 & 14 if i find them again.

yeah ik, will do, its just i have no credit card and should ask for my parents' and i was bored going through the process but yeah wont do the same mistake twice, i would also buy 13 & 14 if i find them again.

You dont really need a creditcard, i have been buying things online for years now and dont even have one, i only have a bank card i can access my bank with an atm and buy things irl at stores, i just buy Pre-paid creditcards and put all the money into my paypal and then buy CD's

So if you have any money just buy a pre-paid creditcard/giftcard ect

You dont really need a creditcard, i have been buying things online for years now and dont even have one, i only have a bank card i can access my bank with an atm and buy things irl at stores, i just buy Pre-paid creditcards and put all the money into my paypal and then buy CD's

So if you have any money just buy a pre-paid creditcard/giftcard ect

thanks for the info but its okay, in 4 days i turn 18 :D

My Research Update:

• I talked with London Miller again today, he said no update yet.
  • Music Obsession hasn't replied, I messaged him again today.
  • I found lots of Rapologys covers which we hadn't see before and I'm trying to get what volume was each meant for, hopefully finding the one of volume 11 or 12.
  • I have also started emailing LA record stores.
  • Afresh did you get your package ?
  • Does anyone have an account at worthpoint.com ?
Edited by SerioDrew

I don't think we are ever going to find it.

Don't forget how rare stuff already has been found, like all the Grey Daze demos and shows LESTAT has found, stuff I would never imagine could even be found. So heads up, the chances of finding demos from a magazine from 20 years ago, should be higher than finding demos and shows from 25 years ago of a band from Arizona, that has broken up 20 years ago.

Don't forget how rare stuff already has been found, like all the Grey Daze demos and shows LESTAT has found, stuff I would never imagine could even be found. So heads up, the chances of finding demos from a magazine from 20 years ago, should be higher than finding demos and shows from 25 years ago of a band from Arizona, that has broken up 20 years ago.

plus the original seller of volumes 13 & 14 told me that these cds were very common back in the day and sooner or later we are gonna find it