The Search for "Closing" by Xero

hahninator

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Research Update:

• As of yesterday me and LPLive staff have started contacting LA Record Stores, till now we are trying to get in touch with 62 of them but there are more I'm gonna email in the following days, till volume 12 is finally found.
  • I found lots of Rapologys covers which we hadn't see before and I'm trying to get what volume was each meant for, hopefully finding the cover of volume 11 or 12.
  • No updates from Miller London or Music Obsession or Afresh91.
  • Afresh91 did you get your package ?
  • Does anyone have an account at worthpoint.com ?
  • One of the Rapology covers I'm trying to find the volume is in very poor quality could someone somehow improve the quality so we can possibly read the white letters in the bottom ? imgur.com/2TMT8or
Edited by SerioDrew

• One of the Rapology covers I'm trying to find the volume is in very poor quality could someone somehow improve the quality so we can possibly read the white letters in the bottom ? imgur.com/2TMT8or

It looks like it says "Featuring Classic Drops", "Featuring" is the word I'm least concerned about

hahahaha believe it or not we hadn't found it at that time xD

We had :P, with all the effort you threw into it we wanted to surprise you as well.

Soul's "We should have an update on this soon.", Mark's "I don't think we are ever going to find it." and mine were all just a silent teasers.

We had :P, with all the effort you threw into it we wanted to surprise you as well.

Soul's "We should have an update on this soon.", Mark's "I don't think we are ever going to find it." and mine were all just a silent teasers.

I promise I had a weird feeling when Mark basically threw in the towel lol. Doesn't seem like something he would do :P you guys really went all out with first finding the song and then keeping it under wraps to be a surprise!

daaamn, that was indeed a nice surprise :D totally bought it

• 3 years later...
On 3/16/2017 at 11:50 PM, hahninator said:
Rapology 13 and 14 releases by The Urban Network, excluding officially released songs.

Compiled by LPLive.net (Linkin Park Live) in March 2017 for download.

Visit linkinpedia.com for more information on both releases as well as more artwork.

Thank you to Drew (original finder) and Almamu (the one who bought, ripped and uploaded).

Rapology 13: (FLAC, .zip)

CD1:

Bahamadia - Drop

Rane Sykes - Drop

K-Von & Phyz Ed - Drop

Rollin' Wyld - Drop

CD2:

The Roots - Peas & Cues

Creativity - Drop

E-A-Ski - At The Club

Kenji & Artofficial (of Xero) - Drop

Rapology 14: (FLAC, .zip)

CD1:

Psycho Realm - Drop

Styles of Beyond - Drop

DJ Wicked - Drop

Xero feat 007 - Fiends CD Rap Up

CD2:

Funkdoobiest - Drop

Phelon - Drop

Baka Boyz - Drop

Choclair & Kardinal - Drop

Download in the links above. Mike has a laugh on the Styles Of Beyond intro (for Drop).

the download links doesn't work anymore, can you reupload it?

EDIT: NVMD

Edited by MrS