The Search for "Closing" by Xero

hahninator

Excited to learn that even if there's nothing musical involving the band on it, sounds like Rapology 11 may at least have Joe's artwork on it. My copy should be arriving in the next few days, I'll keep you guys posted.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Research Daily Update: I have sent 28 pms in total to people associated with Rapologys.

The 9 im still waiting are 3 sellers and 6 people who worked at Rapologys.

I have gotten 16 replies from sellers, but unfortunatly nothing worth mentioning.

and 3 replies from people who worked at Rapologys:

1: Lance Whitfield [Graphic Designer] : (he's is searching, answer pending)

"I'll take a look and see what I might have. Will have to check in my storage and let you know if I can find anything Give me a few days1f60a.png"

2: Lee Cadena [Executive of Rapologys] : (got some general info but he went offline)

"Joseph used to work for me and I had Mike stopping by my office and I had him do some graphics for me. I helped joseph hone his skills by getting him with some Beat Junkies. I helped them get themselves together as a group (Xero) and would introduce them at places like The Whiskey A Go-Go. The Troubadour and The Mint here in L.A."

3: Miller London [urban Network] : (he's is searching, answer pending)

"Most of those CDs are in storage When I get a chance I will see if I can locate them"

The Miller London's answer looks promising. Hope he finds the CDs. I'd gladly buy them (?) hopefully he is allowed to just rip that song. Can't wait ^^

My copy should be arriving in the next few days, I'll keep you guys posted.

Do you have any info on that, or just hypotheticly ? cause the seller you bought it from doesnt reply to messeges

The Miller London's answer looks promising. Hope he finds the CDs. I'd gladly buy them (?) hopefully he is allowed to just rip that song. Can't wait ^^

Yeah i think we'll get something from Miller or Lance they seem that they are willing to help :)

Edited by SerioDrew

Do you have any info on that, or just hypotheticly ? cause the seller you bought it from doesnt reply to messeges

Lee said it himself. I guess we'll do a recap for the entire information as soon as we'll have Rapology 11 and Closing.

Lee said it himself. I guess we'll do a recap for the entire information as soon as we'll have Rapology 11 and Closing.

Thats not what I asked, the question was about "My copy should be arriving in the next few days, I'll keep you guys posted." But yeah we should do that :)

Edited by SerioDrew

Thats not what I asked, the question was about "My copy should be arriving in the next few days, I'll keep you guys posted." But yeah we should do that :)

Oops, that was a reply to this post. Sometimes everything is mixing with the way I get the "last post" on a topic.

I got a shipping confirmation on Monday and have tracking info.

Rapology 13 and 14 releases by The Urban Network, excluding officially released songs.

Compiled by LPLive.net (Linkin Park Live) in March 2017 for download.

Visit linkinpedia.com for more information on both releases as well as more artwork.

Thank you to Drew (original finder) and Almamu (the one who bought, ripped and uploaded).

Rapology 13: (FLAC, .zip)

CD1:

Bahamadia - Drop

Rane Sykes - Drop

K-Von & Phyz Ed - Drop

Rollin' Wyld - Drop

CD2:

The Roots - Peas & Cues

Creativity - Drop

E-A-Ski - At The Club

Kenji & Artofficial (of Xero) - Drop

Rapology 14: (FLAC, .zip)

CD1:

Psycho Realm - Drop

Styles of Beyond - Drop

DJ Wicked - Drop

Xero feat 007 - Fiends CD Rap Up

CD2:

Funkdoobiest - Drop

Phelon - Drop

Baka Boyz - Drop

Choclair & Kardinal - Drop

Download in the links above. Mike has a laugh on the Styles Of Beyond intro (for Drop).

Mike has a laugh on the SOB Drop track on Rapology 14. That's it but it's an exclusive SOB track. We'll get it uploaded.

Yeah, I noticed that too while listening to it. Sadly there isn't any singing from him.

Well, I received my Amazon order of what was supposed to be Rapology Vol. 11 today...and opened up the package to find a copy of Tune Towne XI. Completely different Urban Network compilation series, with none of the artists mentioned in the original item listing on the tracklisting of the CD I received. Contacted the seller and got my money refunded (guy literally responded in less than 5 minutes and said he'll see if he has the correct CD to re-ship to me), but I'm not holding my breath that I'm actually going to get a copy of the correct CD, considering there are no further copies of Rapology 11 listed for sale at the moment.

So I have a copy of a completely unrelated ridiculously-hard-to-find rap compilation, but that may be as far as this lead goes. Sorry guys. :(

My Research Daily Update:
I have no update, actually I'm still waiting for Lance & Miller to reply. The only thing worth mentioning is that a few days ago i was listening to HT and i read the booklet and i saw that at "Mike Thanks:" 007 was mentioned.

- Lance Whitfield [Graphic Designer] : (he's is searching, answer pending)

"I'll take a look and see what I might have. Will have to check in my storage and let you know if I can find anything Give me a few days"
- Miller London [urban Network] : (he's is searching, answer pending)
"Most of those CDs are in storage When I get a chance I will see if I can locate them"

Well, I received my Amazon order of what was supposed to be Rapology Vol. 11 today...and opened up the package to find a copy of Tune Towne XI.

damn sorry mate, it's a pitty :\

Edited by SerioDrew

Damn, do you at least know if it is on it's way ?

Mine still hasn't come yet....I'm holding out hope that I didn't get the wrong copy too

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have sent 28 pms in total to people associated with Rapologys.
Im still waiting for 8 replies, 2 sellers and 6 people who worked at Rapologys.
I have gotten 20 replies, 17 from sellers and 3 from people who worked at Rapologys
I'm still waiting replies from Lance & Miller and also today another seller replied: "I'll have to look. PB"

Note: A few days ago i was listening to HT and i read the booklet and i saw that at "Mike Thanks:" 007 was mentioned.

Edited by SerioDrew

Yes I just checked Amazon, should be here by the 24th.

Well, I received my Amazon order of what was supposed to be Rapology Vol. 11 today...and opened up the package to find a copy of Tune Towne XI. Completely different Urban Network compilation series, with none of the artists mentioned in the original item listing on the tracklisting of the CD I received. Contacted the seller and got my money refunded (guy literally responded in less than 5 minutes and said he'll see if he has the correct CD to re-ship to me), but I'm not holding my breath that I'm actually going to get a copy of the correct CD, considering there are no further copies of Rapology 11 listed for sale at the moment.

So I have a copy of a completely unrelated ridiculously-hard-to-find rap compilation, but that may be as far as this lead goes. Sorry guys. :(

Astat do you know what the name of your seller was?

Yes I just checked Amazon, should be here by the 24th.

Astat do you know what the name of your seller was?

demetruis04401. I paid a few extra bucks for expedited shipping on mine since the sale price was so cheap, if you were wondering why I got mine relatively quick.

No further correspondence on my end, btw.

I'm waiting replies from Lance & Miller and a seller (Music Obsession) who said they will look if they have something.

Lance replied to me yesteday : "I haven't forgotten you, but the stuff I was looking for isn't here at my house. I thought it was. Let me check this weekend in my storage. Best, Lance"
So we are expecting news during this weekend from Lance and in 2 days from Afresh91.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
-Could you release "Lee Cadena ft Dj E-Man - UN Rapology Mix" from vol 13 ? just curious to listen to it
-Did you Afresh buy it from the same seller as Astat?
-Which site did you both bought if from ?
-There is another seller of vol.11 in Amazon named "
tmurrell2" but i've sent him 3 messeges and he haven't replied.

Edited by SerioDrew

I'm waiting replies from Lance & Miller and a seller (Music Obsession) who said they will look if they have something.

Lance replied to me yesteday : "I haven't forgotten you, but the stuff I was looking for isn't here at my house. I thought it was. Let me check this weekend in my storage. Best, Lance"

So we are expecting news during this weekend from Lance and in 2 days from Afresh91.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

-Could you release "Lee Cadena ft Dj E-Man - UN Rapology Mix" from vol 13 ? just curious to listen to it

-Did you Afresh buy it from the same seller as Astat?

-Which site did you both bought if from ?

-There is another seller of vol.11 in Amazon named "tmurrell2" but i've sent him 3 messeges and he haven't replied.

Well, the fact that Lance replied is relieving at best, it means we might get something to listen to the next week :D

About the song, take a loot at your PM ;)

Edited by Almamu

Miller & Lance replied that they are still in search.

So as Almamu said "we might get something to listening too the next week".

Leaving work in a half hour, going to check my mailbox. Trying to get a bunch of errands done today so I'll have free time tomorrow at the latest. Cross your fingers, really hope this isn't the incorrect CD

Nothing mailed yesterday... Hopefully today

Nothing mailed yesterday... Hopefully today

damn :( i was really hoping we had some news, its been a long time since we had any news.

I have no update as well, still waiting for 3 replys, one of which i will hopefully get during the following 2 days.

Ok we're obviously slowly walking into a dead end here. We're going to need to compile a list of LA-area record stores and start emailing them.

Yeah, looks like it's the way to go now. Unless those 2 people that we're waiting answer of actually answer this week... Neve loose hope. Despair will never win!! (xD)