Corrections Discussion

hahninator

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed this a couple days ago: the link to A Thousand Suns+ on the front page is incorrect, as it has (Live from Madrid) at the end of the link when the actual page is just A Thousand Suns+. I thought this page didn't exist for a long time because of this. It seems to be linked correctly elsewhere.

Sent this one in already, but don't know if those are still being read, so yeah:

http://linkinpedia.com/index.php?title=Forgotten

Due to "A Place For My Head" being one of the band's oldest songs, dating back to the Xero period and appearing on Chester's audition tape for Linkin Park, a significant amount of demos exist for the song.

I guess the song title is wrong, the article being about Forgotten.

The Butterfly caught lyrics, despite just being a Remix are About 90% incorrect. The correct ones are in the spoiler

Spoiler

Weightless falls honeysuckle. Strangers (strange this). Lights from pages. Paper thin thing. Protected by the naked eye. Pearly sunrise. Nearly worn. Kneeling like a supplicant. Darkened skin. Afraid to see. Radiate. Open lips. Keep smiling for me. Darkened skin. Afraid to see. Radiate. Open lips. Keep smiling for me. Weightless cool honeysuckle. Fair skin freckles. Uncut teeth. Tranquil eyes. Bite my lips. Bite my lips. Under your feet

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, LPsMart said:

The "SuperXero" on HT20 is the same as the "By Myself" HT website version, not the SuperZero/SuperXero one from the demo CDs

No, it's the one from the 7/8/9-track demo CDs. That's the only version with the whisper at the beginning and the extra drum beat in the bridge.

16 hours ago, Astat said:

No, it's the one from the 7/8/9-track demo CDs. That's the only version with the whisper at the beginning and the extra drum beat in the bridge.

You're right I didn't listen proof, but the wiki lists the first line coming in off beat and the "always afraid" line as being part of the website version only, that's why I was confused - but the lyric section clears it up

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 7:03 AM, Seelentau said:

Are there lyrics missing for "Stick N Move"? The article says "That's also the origin of the line "testing the 818th battalion".", but such a line isn't in either of the two lyrics versions at the bottom.

@Astat also mentioned it here:

That was just me mixing up Stick N Move with Fuse lol.

• 4 months later...

On Papercut it says about the single version "No guitar feedback at the end.":
that's actually a synth from OSC foreshadowing and it IS on the single version. it is absent on the HT unmastered though.

Also I'm glad blackbear gets himself some, but actually it's more likely there's a typo on the front page. :D

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

The lyrics to Kyur4 Th Ich are wrong it says:

"In your, in your, in your… (echo fade)
In your sound institute of invention of reliable audio weapon system"

but it should be

"we here, we here, we here (echo fade)
we here at the sound institute have invented a reliable audio weapons system"

On 2/17/2023 at 10:21 PM, YRQRM0 said:

I noticed that the Xero page still says that Pictureboard has never been released, and also has no mention of the name Ashes or Flower (though Ashes is described by its lpu moment)

Flower isn't a Xero era demo. Flower is a Hybrid Theory (band) era demo.

Edited by NJPLP

The lyrics to Kyur4 Th Ich are STILL wrong

It says "we here at the sound institute of invention of reliable audio weapon system" but it SHOULD be "we here at the sound institute have invented a reliable audio weapons system"

its a sample from Step Up its not that hard to keep it right on every mention of the sample

• 1 month later...