Corrections Discussion

hahninator

On 3/2/2023 at 11:45 AM, RayGun4200 said:

Lyric for More The Victim is wrong "You wanna badge your honеsty"

it's actually "You wanna bend your honesty" at least that's what I hear.

I was right even the Apple Music lyrics have it with "bend" plus it sounds way more clear now so yeahhh 

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Minutes To Midnight's page:

""In Between" and bonus track "No Roads Left" feature Shinoda's first solo lead vocals since 1998's "So Far Away", found on the LPUnderground 12 CD."

could be changed to "...since 2003's "Massive", found on the Lost Demos CD of Meteora|20."

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Lyrics for Resolution are wrong "My mistakes shouldn't have passed into today's new trouble" it's actually "My mistakes from the past are today's new trouble" as well as the other lyric "Your mistakes from the past are today's new trouble"

• 1 month later...

Linkinpedia still lists Pictureboard as an unreleased song under the Xero (Demo Tape) link. "The unreleased song "Pictureboard" is listed on the BMI song database and credits Mark Wakefield and the rest of the band as well as Chester Bennington. It was later re-recorded by Hybrid Theory (which is why Chester is credited as well) but no versions have ever been released. Linkin Park performed the song once, according to Mike." It should be noted that not only did Mark's version of the song leak in 2019, but Chester's version was officially released a year later, and was technically played more than once thanks to "Be Yourself" being Pictureboard all along.