Road To Revolution on Blu-Ray

mzerok

oh jeez wtf I hate those late releases -.- If the would have released it at the same time as the CD/DVD I'd have bought it instead of CD/DVD I guess.... so now I already have the show... I hope they add some new hidden features and don't take the same songs as hidden features but just let them as they were in the setlist. That'd be cool. Perhaps some other angles or something too, then I'd buy it.

Edited by NiKmaN

oh jeez wtf I hate those late releases -.- If the would have released it at the same time as the CD/DVD I'd have bought it instead of CD/DVD I guess.... so now I already have the show... I hope they add some new hidden features and don't take the same songs as hidden features but just let them as they were in the setlist. That'd be cool. Perhaps some other angles or something too, then I'd buy it.

Exclusive stuff behind curtains :lol:

Damn!!!!!!!!!!

Now, it has blue rays........

I hate something happen like this.

Maybe the good thing is I don't have a player to play blue ray DVD yet. ha

Anyway, exlusive video of behind the curtain will be excellent.

Edited by chazmike

I wasn't that big of a fan of this performance. Not to say it was God awful or anything, but it was by far a mediocore show. It was picked for a DVD obviously for where it was at, the size of the crowd, the Jay-Z stage sharing thingy, but as far as over all performance it wasn't that good.

But, I do say a Blu-Ray version of an LP concert to me is worth it. Especially since I didn't completly hate Road To Revolutions show. I'll get this one. See what it's like. Is this mixed in 5.1?

Oh, and does anybody know where I can get a HQ rip of the Projekt Rev show from Clarkston michigan from 07? The one that was streamed on myspace? I went to that show, and I only have seen low-quality rips on youtube. I'd love to have a high quality one for memories.

only 1 disc = (

I don't understand what exactly don't you like.....

You think that 1 25GB disc is not enough? Maybe it's a BD DL? In that case it would be 50 GB.... What more do you want?

I don't understand what exactly don't you like.....

You think that 1 25GB disc is not enough? Maybe it's a BD DL? In that case it would be 50 GB.... What more do you want?

Many people are still unaware of many of the differences between a BD release and a standard DVD.

or

There are those that hoped that this would also include the CD.

• 2 weeks later...