LP to play Graz, Austria

[AndOne]

According to this site LP is about to play in Graz, Austria on the 23rd of July.

That could probably mean they will be adding more European dates in the week before the first Sonisphere show in Finland.

Credit goes to lprevolution.de for bringing this to our attention.

EDIT:

Linkin Park will be playing at Stadthalle in Graz, Austria on Thursday, July 23. LPU members can purchase pre-sale tickets starting Saturday, March 14 at 9am CET.

Tickets go on sale to the public on Monday, March 16 at 9am CET at www.musicticket.at and www.oeticket.com.

Personally, I'd welcome more german dates

Oh god... You had 3 concerts in 2008 that's not enough? Well f you if it isn't.

Go to hell Germany and it's LP fans. Also - Warner for taking LP there. You're over-rated and greedy.

You guys are going to have to calm down ok...seriously...chill out and watch what you say from here on out or we're going to hand out warnings/bans.

As for the comment about them announcing all dates at once, as Adam has already pointed out, THE PROMOTERS/ORGANIZERS of concerts, NOT LP, determines when shows are announced, when they will start and so on...so if you're going to get upset, get upset at the right people. Before you are quick to complain, do some research on how these things work...you guys are getting worked up and angry at the wrong people...

But anywho, I digress, let's please stick to the original topic...further confirmation on this show from anyone? And thoughts? Let's hear it LPL...

hehe nice, it's really likely that they'll play some more shows in that week because on eventim (the site for tickets for the german shows) is written that LP end their touring cycle with the german cnoncert. So I guess they mean the European tour or at least the german dates. I also doubt there'll be another german date except for festivals. Perhaps we'll have some france or spain dates. I also hope for greece.

and btw, there were 7 concerts in Germany in 2008, not 3 ;)

hehe nice, it's really likely that they'll play some more shows in that week because on eventim (the site for tickets for the german shows) is written that LP end their touring cycle with the german cnoncert. So I guess they mean the European tour or at least the german dates. I also doubt there'll be another german date except for festivals. Perhaps we'll have some france or spain dates. I also hope for greece.

and btw, there were 7 concerts in Germany in 2008, not 3 ;)

I was talking about his gigs list.

Wow. Just 7?

oh sry, thought you'd mean Germany in general ^^

Yeah 7 is pretty much, perhaps too much but I wouldn't say that because I live in Germany. It was really cool but wouldn't mind if they play another big countrie lots of times and 2 gigs in Germany or something you know?

Seriously? We're going from Poland to Germany for the gig. You could do the same instead of whining about LP-every-fu**n-year-in-Germany bullsh**. Are you like 10? Just wait and see what other dates will pop out..."If the mountain won't come to Mohammed, Mohammed must come to the mountain".