LP to play Graz, Austria

[AndOne]

I'm starting to get kind of confused about this. They're now playing TEN shows, with more likely to be announced. This is quickly turning into a full-fledged tour, but I don't understand why they'd be playing this many shows without a new album out. Sonisphere and Summer Sonic made sense, the Switzerland date made sense, but I'm really scratching my head over the rest. Why do a full-blown tour in the summer of '09 after a year-long break, when your album isn't going to be out until spring of '10?

I'm starting to get kind of confused about this. They're now playing TEN shows, with more likely to be announced. This is quickly turning into a full-fledged tour, but I don't understand why they'd be playing this many shows without a new album out. Sonisphere and Summer Sonic made sense, the Switzerland date made sense, but I'm really scratching my head over the rest. Why do a full-blown tour in the summer of '09 after a year-long break, when your album isn't going to be out until spring of '10?

Maybe the band felt like they never finished up the touring cycle due to Chester's back injury last year? Or they could need a break from writing the album? Or they just like fucking with us? Yeah, I think that's it.

Hey Guys!!

I just got my Ticket for the LP Graz show on the 23rd, July show !!

looking forward to it...it will be great!! :D

I hope that they will play new songs...:)

Greetings, Marth

Posted Image

Edited by Marth