DBS and LP updates

April

Cmon dude, they said they don't want let us wait so long.

Last I checked, April is a girls name :P

I really hope that it gets released this year. That would be epic, JK, DBS, and LP in the same year?? C'mon, whats better than that??? OH!! Maybe a new 10 Years album too :D

"Into You" = not new. "N 2 U" is one of the song titles that was originally on the song list found on Julien-K's website. The only confirmed song title that wasn't on that list so far is Crawl Back In.

Ughhh this makes me want DBS ev more!!! I really wanna hear the studio version of Let Down, My Suffering, and Walking In Circles!!! Into You sounds like a love song which shud be an interesting twist for Chester. Can't wait to hear that too!

wow i never heard of them sueing warner

guess it didnt happen since MTM was done wit them

hope they get rid of them soon

That's referring to the 2005/2006 dispute with Warner where LP demanded to be released from their contract, and Warner had to re-negotiate a new contract with them. It was HUGE news at the time, it was all over all the LP fansites...it obviously DID happen.

And anyone who complains about a 2010 release is stupid. LP never promised an album in 2009, they merely gave an estimate that it MIGHT be out this year. That's all. They've been saying all along that this album won't take as long as MTM did, and as long as the album is out before July of 2011, they will have kept their word. Nobody has any right to complain.

Edited by Astat

it will be like 3 years exactly since their last album. im not complaining. thats a fair enough wait with all the tours and live album and web casts LPU 7, 8 and 9 + Julien-K which chester helped with thats alot of material in three years.

Dude, I never knew that Chester still did drugs in '05?!?!

But in the other article couple days ago. He said he drink a lot but he didn't take drugs.

Bennington says. "I wasn't injecting myself with heroin or anything,

but I was sitting in my closet drinking a whole lot of Jack Daniel's."

willl................

But in the other article couple days ago. He said he drink a lot but he didn't take drugs.

Bennington says. "I wasn't injecting myself with heroin or anything,

but I was sitting in my closet drinking a whole lot of Jack Daniel's."

willl................

Alcohol is a drug too in case you didn't know.

Drugs sounds more dramatic than drinking.

"Into You" = not new. "N 2 U" is one of the song titles that was originally on the song list found on Julien-K's website. The only confirmed song title that wasn't on that list so far is Crawl Back In.

Crawl Back In was probably made in 2008, because he said after PR08 he wrote some new stuff for the album, some softer stuff. I could be wrong.

Anyways, I can't wait for DBS. I'm more excited for it than LP right now. Spring 2010 would be a fine release date for LP in my eyes.

DBS won't be an good album I guess... All that Julien K electronic stuff and shit. But we'll see.

At least listen to the album before you judge it.  

I am looking forward to DBS album more than LP right now. I hope Chester will use this opportunity to show off his vocal range and not just screaming abilities.

He probably plans a DBS tour so early 2010 for the new LP album sounds reasonable to me.