DBS and LP updates

April

Crawl Back In was probably made in 2008, because he said after PR08 he wrote some new stuff for the album, some softer stuff. I could be wrong.

Anyways, I can't wait for DBS. I'm more excited for it than LP right now. Spring 2010 would be a fine release date for LP in my eyes.

Crawl Back In might have been one of the songs on that original list, some of the titles on there seem awfully working title-ish, like Wall of Sound, Introutro, Instrumental, and 20¥2. I think it pretty much speaks for itself that there were 14 songs on that list and 6 of them have been confirmed for the album already.

At least listen to the album before you judge it.

I am looking forward to DBS album more than LP right now. I hope Chester will use this opportunity to show off his vocal range and not just screaming abilities.

He probably plans a DBS tour so early 2010 for the new LP album sounds reasonable to me.

I GUESS ... Read it first before judging :)

Crawl Back In was probably made in 2008, because he said after PR08 he wrote some new stuff for the album, some softer stuff. I could be wrong.

Anyways, I can't wait for DBS. I'm more excited for it than LP right now. Spring 2010 would be a fine release date for LP in my eyes.

I agree, DBS coming out in the fall will def bridge the gap between the next LP album, especially if Chester tours w/ JK for DBS / JK shows, that will be one of the most EPIC tours in LP history!!!

Each new Chester article just serves to send my already high DBS excitement level even higher! I love Chester's Grey Daze albums and I can't wait to see how close the full DBS album sounds to that. 2010 for the LP album is fine with me. They need time to make it to their liking and besides I don't want DBS to be delayed because they are trying to rush a LP album.