LPTV: Chester breaks his ankle on The Hunting Party Tour

RogueSoul

I think that's music from MALL being used in some parts. Mark the Graves had me worried when it was playing during Chester's break. I was doubting that they were filming when it happened, but they were filming just a few feet out of sight. It probably wasn't pretty to see anyway.

According to an interview with one of the DeLeo brothers from STP, Chester's leg was basically spaghetti with all of the ligaments being torn.

Kinda sad that this is what it takes to get a long LPTV

yeah the other random music is from Mall, i have the soundtrack and i know those songs. but this is a good LpTv. i feel really bad for the people that got their show cancelled and it looks like the rest of the band was bummed out when chester said he didnt know if he could still play the show and they were discussing the injuiry and everything. but i know chester couldnt do it because the risk would be too much . i also feel bad for chester because of what happened but maybe he should not play sports in the future on tour :P i hope chester can recover good and that Lp will be back on tour soon

Brad: And what's the recovery time on that?

Chester: A long time.

.....both laugh.

Lol props to Brad for making Chester laugh through that, by not even doing anything. :P

Also as far as him not noticing the bottle, I think it was just one of those things. It really was a freak accident any way you look at it.

i think this album cycle was doomed from the start :P

brad injures his back in 2014 (europe promo tour)

chester injures his back in 2014 (carnivores tour at west palm beach)

brad gets an ear infection and cant travel 2014 (brazil tour)

chester breaks his ankle and cancels the tour 2015 (hunting party tour 2015)

It's too #Visceral for them. :P

I really liked the episode, I'm glad it was long, but on the other hand we get LPTV episodes more rarely.

The Haunted Party

Fiore or whoever should have added in an update on how Chester is doing, we know that he has been in the studio with both LP and STP lately and he will be back to touring soon, but more casual fans wouldn't know that.

Plus there is still nothing on whether or not any of those shows would be rescheduled in the future.

Don't forget Mike's Pink Eye!

And Chester almost hurt himself during European tour in November

amusing choice of background music - "it's a fragile game we play" // "every step that I take is another mistake"

all the lyric references..

Plus there is still nothing on whether or not any of those shows would be rescheduled in the future.

band and management probably don't have/know that info yet, there'd be no sense in getting people's hopes up.

also, (on the basis of what Mark's said) this B city tour didn't sell too well 1st time around, and now with all tickets refunded, no shows, no merch, no bar sales, all the promo money spent and therefore not returnable - alot of companies will have lost out, big-time. "rescheduled" dates in these places may take another couple of years now.

Don't forget Mike's Pink Eye!

And Chester almost hurt himself during European tour in November

yup and i also just remembered that mike hurt his ankle at maybe download or russia or something like that, i don't remember which show, from last year. but mike still played the tour so i don't think it was AS bad