LPU XIV Launching Thursday 11/20!

RogueSoul

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 min until 3 pm EST.... the pop up shop in germany didnt sell out of all the merchandide.. i wonder if the LPU will have first dibs at some of the limited edition stuff or if theyll save it for lpu auctions?? i want a skate deck(s)

Edited by BPERCY

5 min until 3 pm EST.... the pop up shop in germany didnt sell out of all the merchandide.. i wonder if the LPU will have first dibs at some of the limited edition stuff or if theyll save it for lpu auctions?? i want a skate deck(s)

Didn't sell cause of the fuckin high prices. 124 euro for one deck? :)

LPU XIV has officially gone live!

Not quite. The splash page at lpunderground.com is up (with some errors - the package pictures are of last year's items...), but the login button just redirects to linkinpark.com. The new LPU is all contained within the LP.com site, but it doesn't look like the actual content is up yet. Lots of 404 errors still.

Seems to be live completely now...and it looks like they fucked it up and people with LPU 13 memberships can't actually access any of the LPU 14 pages. Logged in, trying to access the LPU XIV CD in the store, and it's giving me an "access denied - this page requires a membership" message. Doing the same on numerous other sub-pages in the LPU section as well. Awesome. *facepalm*

Edited by Astat

1. Aubrey One (2009 Demo)
2. Malathion+Tritonus (2008 Berlin Demo)
3. Berlin One, Version C (2009 Demo)
4. Blanka (2008 Demo)
5. Heartburn (2007 Demo)
6. Breaking The Habit (Original Mike 2002 Demo)
7. Davesb Beat feat. Joe (2009)
8. Froctagon (2009 Demo)
9. Rhinocerous (2002 Demo)
10. After Canada (2005 Demo)

Now it's giving me the "membership required" message as soon as I try to log in...I HAVE A FUCKING MEMBERSHIP.

You know what? I bet I know what happened. My login info for the LP.com community was exactly the same as my login info for LPU. They probably fucked up merging it all together just like every other goddamn time they've tried switching to a "new system" with LP.com/LPU in the past. I'm sure a lot of people's accounts are the same way.

Don't have your website go live just to meet a deadline if the product you put out is so horrendously non-functional that even calling it a "beta version" would be insulting to anything else that's ever gone through a beta period..."beta" implies that they actually tested this shit before dumping it on their customers. That apparently didn't happen...

Now it's giving me the "membership required" message as soon as I try to log in...I HAVE A FUCKING MEMBERSHIP.

You know what? I bet I know what happened. My login info for the LP.com community was exactly the same as my login info for LPU. They probably fucked up merging it all together just like every other goddamn time they've tried switching to a "new system" with LP.com/LPU in the past. I'm sure a lot of people's accounts are the same way.

Don't have your website go live just to meet a deadline if the product you put out is so horrendously non-functional that even calling it a "beta version" would be insulting to anything else that's ever gone through a beta period..."beta" implies that they actually tested this shit before dumping it on their customers. That apparently didn't happen...

I couldn't get in to the $25 version and now I'm not even going to bother. I guess I'll get the $20 version for the early access. And maybe this launch should have been called Alpha. I still can't believe they didn't release the tracklist and someone had to BUY it before we knew. Though I guess good job on not having it leak.

I love doing this even if it is just stupid

Meteora:

Breaking The Habit (Original Mike 2002 Demo)

Rhinocerous (2002 Demo)

Minutes To Midnight:

After Canada (2005 Demo)

Heartburn (2007 Demo) (?)

A Thousand Suns:

Blanka (2008 Demo)

Malathion+Tritonus (2008 Berlin Demo)

Aubrey One (2009 Demo)
Berlin One, Version C (2009 Demo)
Davesb Beat feat. Joe (2009)
Froctagon (2009 Demo)

*Same song

All right, I'm angry. What the hell happened? I have an LPU XIII membership, and it requires me to buy an LPU XIV membership? I bought that membership two months ago. I need some answers.

Heard this from a couple of people. Asking Lorenzo and Lulu now. Though Lorenzo is apparently without internet access, which could be why this process has been so bumpy.