LPU XIV Launching Thursday 11/20!

RogueSoul

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are kidding right? Did you forget about the shoelaces, ear buds etc?

Not kidding: what do you do with stickers? <_< I don't remember any useful gadget since the eleventh edition.

If stickers/artwork are considered "useless" now that makes pretty much every LPU package ever released useless lol.

Never saying that: I consider them "useless" because it's a shame paying 60 dollars for them plus the annual CD, T-Shirt & laminate.

Edited by Radden

You are kidding right? Did you forget about the shoelaces, ear buds etc?

Not to mention the PlugAir that seemingly 5% of people managed to actually get to work?

Agreed!

If stickers/artwork are considered "useless" now that makes pretty much every LPU package ever released useless lol.

Stickers are nice but honestly, I'm 30. Think I've outgrown stickers!

Maybe they should start providing stuff that people actually use on a regular basis.

Just some ideas:

LPU mousemat

Keychain

A watch (considering Target sell $10 watches, it shouldn't be that expensive to produce)

Phone/iPod holder for your arm (you know, what you see joggers wearing)

A glasses case - just about everyone owns a pair of glasses (sunglasses/spectacles)

LPU Cup/Mug/Glass/Shotglass

Scarf/Cap/beanie

Maybe they should start providing stuff that people actually use on a regular basis.

Just some ideas:

LPU mousemat

Keychain

A watch (considering Target sell $10 watches, it shouldn't be that expensive to produce)

Phone/iPod holder for your arm (you know, what you see joggers wearing)

A glasses case - just about everyone owns a pair of glasses (sunglasses/spectacles)

LPU Cup/Mug/Glass/Shotglass

Scarf/Cap/beanie

Good ideas: some of them were in my mind.