2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

Agree 100% with Hahninator said, specially about the setlist.

In my opinion No More Sorrow is the best opener they have ever done in a set. It needs to return seriously. Drop Given Up for that, put Guilty All The Same opening the encore and OSC as closing the set. BIO would be ok after In The End, while Faint could be put in the OSC spot. Play Papercut and Lost In The Echo in full and put the last one in the first part of the set. With something like this I would enjoy the setlist much more.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree 100% with Hahninator said, specially about the setlist.

In my opinion No More Sorrow is the best opener they have ever done in a set. It needs to return seriously. Drop Given Up for that, put Guilty All The Same opening the encore and OSC as closing the set. BIO would be ok after In The End, while Faint could be put in the OSC spot. Play Papercut and Lost In The Echo in full and put the last one in the first part of the set. With something like this I would enjoy the setlist much more.

Oh yes, just those few changes would make the setlist a thousand times better, in my opinion. You can really see the fans blow up for certain songs (all of the ones you mentioned). They should take advantage of that and play them (and play the ones like Papercut in full).

On the other day I made this setlist, which I sent to them on Twitter: https://twitter.com/tfaeusebio/status/511084968718917632

I tried to maintain the core of the actual setlist and don't be a dreamer asking them to play the rock-rare-fan-favorites, but making little changes that will not be a big effort to them.

If they want to open with GATS, that's ok, but change the intro to something like an ambient thing and then BAM, start rocking with GATS. And the "false start" of GATS doesn't sound good live to me. It always sounds like they forgot to plug the mics correctly.

On the setlist I made they could rotate By Myself with some other random heavy song, like Forgotten, Figure.09 or W&K.

In My Remains could give space to Lost in the Echo or some other song from Living Things.

And (this was my mistake) swap In the End with Crawling. Crawling could also give his place to From the Inside or Pushing Me Away now and then, for example.

I think all of these changes aren't impossible AT ALL, and would do a much better setlist.

And getting everyone at the M&G sick and possibly the whole band? great idea! Sometimes you are just too sick to travel and maybe his doctor told him not to.

He could just skip the Meet & Greet if he had to, but yeah, I guess you are right. At least it's good to know that Benjamin is reliable if he is ever needed again.

Just wanted to show you what I think 3 great setlists should be (sorry for the long post)

Setlist A

ACT I

1) The Catalyst

2) Faint w/outro

3) Blackout INTRO

4) Papercut (short)

5) Lying From You (short)

6) Keys To The Kingdom

ACT II

7) With You

8) Points Of Authority w/short intro

9) Wastelands

10) Lost In The Echo (short)

11) Breaking The Habit

12) LOATR/SOTD/Iridescent

ACT III

13) Robot Boy INTRO

14) Joe Solo

15) Burn It Down

16) Waiting For The End (w/intro & outro)

17) Mike Solo

18) Numb

19) Crawling

ENCORE

20) Guilty All The Same

21) New Divide (short)

22) What I've Done

23) Until It's Gone

24) A Place For My Head

25) Bleed it Out (Bridge: drum solo)

26) One Step Closer w/outro

Setlist B

ACT I

1) The Catalyst/The Requiem INTRO

2) Guilty All The Same

3) Given Up w/outro

4) By Myself (2003 intro)

5) Somewhere I Belong

ACT II

6) Blackout INTRO

7) Papercut (short)

8) With You (short)

9) Wastelands

10) Burning In The Skyes

11) Castle of Glass experience

12) Ballad Medley (with Roads Untraveled)

ACT III

13) Robot Boy/INTRO

14) Joe Solo

15) Burn It Down

17) Mike Solo

18) Numb

19) In The End

20) Faint w/outro

ENCORE

21) Until It's Gone

22) Lost In The Echo (short)

23) New Divide (short)

24) What I've Done

25) One Step Closer w/outro

26) Bleed It Out (Bridge: drum solo, Catalyst refrain)

Edited by arasLP

Setlist C

ACT I

1) A Place For My Head

2) Papercut

3) With You (short)

4) Points of Authority w/short intro

5) One Step Closer w/outro

ACT II

7) No More Sorrow (w/long intro)

8) Rebellion

9) Lost In The Echo (short)

10) Final Masquerade

11) Pushing Me Away (piano version)

12) The Little Things Give You Away

ACT III

13) Robot Boy INTRO

14) Joe Solo

15) Burn It Down

17) Mike Solo

18) Numb

19) Until It's Gone

20) Guilty All The Same

ENCORE

21) The Catalyst

22) What I've Done (short)

23) In The End

24) When They Come For Me

25) Bleed It Out (Bridge: drum solo)

26) Faint w/long outro

Both shows were awesome, as always here in Brazil.

Benjamin was good enough (at least in BSB)

It's a shame that the BSB show werent broadcasted, i can see more energy on it than BH

PS> People like you, astast, would come here sometime and say this face to face. I would love to show you how arrogant we can be if we want to, your silly. I would extend this but, we all know you don't deserve our attention. hehe

Where the hell is the TV recording from this show? A week has passed and still nothing

this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BW4wQSaLlFA has the intro but it missed the improv after Wastelands and the encore break

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRF-iZUH02s this one has no intro and this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUzQ89FsNqU is complete but no audio on Numb