2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe something happened to Brad. He may have been injured. He hurt his back in June, yet he still played the show. The last time Brad didn't play was the small Japan tour in 2012, and they weren't actual concerts. The last time was when he had an ear infection and couldn't play in 2008. Give the guy some slack. And no need to insult his guitar playing just for the hell of it, either.

Soul if you're reading this, you should put that Chester is playing with STP on Halloween before the European tour in the pre-show posts. He isn't done with the STP tour this year so far.

Edited by Geki

Brad missed shows in 2008 if I'm not mistaken, so this isn't the first time.

I said on the last page that he had an ear infection in 2008. He also didn't make the Asian promo tour in 2012 for an unknown reason.

Ah, sorry. I thought 2008 and 2012 were dates with a complete cancel. So this is not the first time that a tech member is playing the guitar. But I think this is the first time with a "full" setlist or not?

BTW: Keyboard still not working correct, lol! ^_^

Ah, sorry. I thought 2008 and 2012 were dates with a complete cancel. So this is not the first time that a tech member is playing the guitar. But I think this is the first time with a "full" setlist or not?

Phoenix also had a tech play for him before as well during the 2011 Asian Tour. He had a stomach virus. In 2012, they weren't real shows, just radio promo. So I'm not sure. But in 2008 he canceled the show, he didn't get a replacement.

Ted filled in for Phoenix for a full show in Asia a few years ago,

guitar stopped sounding at least 3 times during the intro/first verse.

mike didn't do the usual instrmental intro to his solo, btw.

The guitar didn't have any problems whatsoever on Final Masquerade. Mike's keyboard was playing the wrong sounds.