2014.10.18 - Belo Horizonte, MG - Circuito Banco do Brasil (+ Webcast)

RogueSoul

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also Brad skipped a LENGTHY soundcheck in Sunrise in 2011. This was almost a two hour one haha like legit show length but it was a ton of the ATS songs. They played his live tracks they had recorded over the PA and it was interesting. But yeah I totally forgot about the 2012 Japan TV shows.

I didn't have so many fun during a LP stream for years. The stream skips 30 seconds and a minute later it skips back to the missing part, so you don't miss any second of the show!!! B )

BTW: The What I've Donw solo was really nice played!

"Definitely not the best show we've ever played." - Chester, 18/10/14

yeah I also liked a lot the wid solo. one of the highlights of the show, for sure.

so... we reached the end of the show and no words about brad's absense, that's lame.

Did you skip the last few pages?

The uStream link, though. Chester sounds like a screaming girl.

There's no Catalyst refrain. Maybe Chester forgot.

All things considered, I'm VERY impressed with how Benjamin's played tonight. He not only knows the material, he knows the majority of the little variations Brad throws into the live versions as well, even down to Brad playing an add9 variation on the F# chord in the chorus of In the End when it's normally just a regular F#. He played about as well as Brad typically does these days, to be honest. The keyboard issues and the clusterfuck that was BID were much bigger issues.

Hopefully Brad's alright.

"Definitely not the best show we've ever played." - Chester, 18/10/14

Did you skip the last few pages?

The uStream link, though. Chester sounds like a screaming girl.

There's no Catalyst refrain. Maybe Chester forgot.

I didn't. I meant chester/mike didn't say anything about it

Here's what concerns me about the Brad situation:

June 2012: LP does 2 performances in Japan, where Brad is absent. His absence is never acknowledged by the band, and when they play in Los Angeles a few days later, Brad is there and appears completely fine.

October 2014: LP does 2 performances in Brazil, where Brad is absent...coincidentally, they play in Los Angeles a few days later.

Does Brad just not even bother doing these short travel legs when he knows they're coming right back home anyway?