2014.08.06 - West Palm Beach, FL - Production Rehearsal

I think Mike should play guitar to In The End all the time. This way the harmonics part of the chorus wouldn't be sampled. Brad would play that part and Mike would play the power chords.

That would make more sense. But that just means Joe will be standing around and nodding his head for a majority of the song.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't expect anything new today, being a rehearsal show. We'll get Rebellion and Final Masquerade on Friday.

In My Remains, Victimized-QWERTY and Lying From You-Papercut were debuted in the last Private Production Rehearsal.

some songs actually needed a guitar solo before hunting party but instead it's being replaced by electronics (eg.WFTE)

whenever I hear this song live I laugh my ass off , I mean the synth part after the second bridge is clearly obvious yet brad manages to play random notes as if he's doing a solo or something , samething with BTH i see brad's playing guitar but i could hear nothing

I'm pretty sure this is actually a guitar solo both live and in studio. IIRC, Mike even did a video showing off the pedal (Electro-Harmonix HOG?) the used to do it.

some songs actually needed a guitar solo before hunting party but instead it's being replaced by electronics (eg.WFTE)

whenever I hear this song live I laugh my ass off , I mean the synth part after the second bridge is clearly obvious yet brad manages to play random notes as if he's doing a solo or something , samething with BTH i see brad's playing guitar but i could hear nothing

2007 was the only year probably that he's ever done a decent outro of faint instead of hitting randomly notes which sound like mess

iam eager to see brad playing rebellion , I mean it's not that hard , there are tons of covers for it from normal guitarists who played guitars for 2 years or so

brad is playing guitar for over 17 years , and i can't wait to see chester's scream at last bridge

that would be epic ..

Sorry that you lack the listening capabilities to hear the clearly-audible guitar on Breaking the Habit or the fact that the solo on Waiting For the End IS guitar.

Don't expect anything new today, being a rehearsal show. We'll get Rebellion and Final Masquerade on Friday.

It's a production rehearsal. They'll be running through all of the new elements of the show that weren't part of the previous tour, meaning Rebellion and Final Masquerade are literally the two MOST likely songs they're going to play tonight...

I meant more than he used to. At one point he ended up on his phone during a show.

Joe takes pictures on his phone during the show all the time.

when does the rehearsal start?

Mark says they'll be there at 6 EST (as COSE said, approx. an hour and a half from now) but has no idea when the band will start.

Just a heads up: The LPLive Twitter will not be live tweeting the setlist because of some issues with management last time around. I'll update the main post with my setlist thing as info comes in!

when does the rehearsal start?

I think in an hour and a half.

Mark says they'll be there at 6 EST (as COSE said, approx. an hour and a half from now) but has no idea when the band will start.

Just a heads up: The LPLive Twitter will not be live tweeting the setlist because of some issues with management last time around. I'll update the main post with my setlist thing as info comes in!

They usually start around 6:30-ish EST. I might be wrong, though.

Edited by irresistiblecookie

Issues? With LP management?! SHOCKING! :rolleyes:

What the hell kind of issues can arise from posting a setlist!?