LPLive Merch Store launch

[AndOne]

We’ve been planning to open our own online store for quite a while now. There’s been always a constant demand, people approached us at shows and online asking when we will be selling shirts again. The Carnivores Tour offers the perfect opportunity to finally get it done!

carnivoresshirt.jpg

Check out our store here: http://lplive.spreadshirt.com/

Our store has the popular classic LPLive shirts that we previously sold in 2011, as well as some other older designs that were previously not sold. There are also two new 5.0 design shirts, including a shirt specifically made for the upcoming Carnivores Tour with all the tour dates on the back of the shirt. All the shirts were designed by our staff member Overkill who has been working with us for several years now.

For now we’ll only do an US based store but we are looking into opening an European store later on, after we gained some experience with this one.
We tried to keep the shirt prices as low as possible with almost zero profit for us, while also offering a good shirt quality that it lasts longer. Spreadshirt ships internationally, the store is not US only!

International shipping rates

As a very last minute idea we added three slogan shirts, we want to know if there’s any interest in something like this. I know they are very simple but also cheap! So it doesn’t hurt your pocket too much if you only wear it a few times. Just imagine if people keep showing up with “We want Pictureboard” shirts at M&G’s for example. You could see it as some sort of long term flashmob. If you don’t like it, don’t buy it, if you like the idea feel free to make slogan suggestions for shirt ideas and we’ll add more.

Of course we will be adding more products in the future, we might have a few specials coming up and are also looking into non-shirt products as well.

We also want your thoughts on the designs and available shirt colors.

If you like any of the shirts feel free to represent LPLive on the shortly upcoming Carnivores Tour in the US. You can meet Mark and me, as well as other LPLive (staff) members during many of the shows. Come say hi, tweet a pic of your LPLive shirt from the show etc. We are looking forward to the tour and meeting old and new friends!

For now we’ll only do an US based store but we are looking into opening an European store later on

So what you're saying is you don't want us Aussie's repping the merch huh :P

I'm still after that simple LPLive design one which was originally the red staff shirt back in the day.

These T Shirt are fucking amazing!! Excellent job Overkill! Too bad I live in italy and I can't represent the Carnivores Tour! Can't wait for the European Store :)

Nice to hear that you like it - thanks a lot and don't worry, more stuff will come. We have enough ideas B )

Wow I think it took me a second after seeing the Carnivores design before buying it. Also happy the old shirts are there because mine have been washed a lot and now I can get new ones! Designs are amazing Overkill!! And THANK YOU LPL staff for having a women's option for every shirt. LP store and bands in general should take note!

So what you're saying is you don't want us Aussie's repping the merch huh :P

I'm still after that simple LPLive design one which was originally the red staff shirt back in the day.

It's hard to make everyone happy I guess. It all depends on the international shipping rates in the end. Find more aussies and make a bulk order. How much is the shipping to australia anyway?

It's hard to make everyone happy I guess. It all depends on the international shipping rates in the end. Find more aussies and make a bulk order. How much is the shipping to australia anyway?

If I'm reading it correctly, Its only about $7.50 for orders under $50 to Australia which is pretty cheap actually.

TBH, when I read that quote, I assumed it was a US only shipped but it looks as tho the site ships worldwide.

More tour shirts can be done sure, I guess it's a matter of demand and also ideas. Coming up with great ideas isn't always easy, Carnivores offered a good theme for example.

I'll open a shirt ideas thread for requests and suggestions, we might even do a contest at some point, we'll see. The advantage of a shop like this is, if a shirt doesn't sell it doesn't end up in a financial disaster, so we are pretty open for ideas.

More tour shirts can be done sure, I guess it's a matter of demand and also ideas. Coming up with great ideas isn't always easy, Carnivores offered a good theme for example.

I'll open a shirt ideas thread for requests and suggestions, we might even do a contest at some point, we'll see. The advantage of a shop like this is, if a shirt doesn't sell it doesn't end up in a financial disaster, so we are pretty open for ideas.

You could do one for euro/uk tour as it's called the hunting party tour so a t shirt with like a hunter theme. Just got grey shirt and blue one I'm from uk but shipping is good price

No shirt in black, which is pretty much the only color that I wear, besides the occasional navy blue. Nice idea, but I'd rather buy official merch from Linkin Park at their shows.

I think it's much better to not have also black shirts, since every band is using this colour. But if you like only black then buy only offical stuff!