Linkin Park Playing Ventura, CA Vans Warped Tour

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife just said if she knew this was going to happen, we would have flown out there. Jeremey Mckinnon with Mike Shinoda is literally at the top of my dream list for collaborations. Hollllllllly. I am losing my shit right now.

this would have been a great concert to have a taper around :c hopefully some good videos will surface

You kidding me? It's a California show, we probably wouldn't even get the setlist without the band sharing it themselves. I'll be shocked if any non-Instagram videos surface from this show.

You kidding me? It's a California show, we probably wouldn't even get the setlist without the band sharing it themselves. I'll be shocked if any non-Instagram videos surface from this show.

yeah, probably. I'm hoping for videos of at least one complete song. xD and I know that's asking a lot, but we'll see if something surfaces in youtube.

The band should be releasing DSP tour now... shows seems to change a lot more than previous tours.

Everything about this show is awesome.

"Fuck it, we're just gonna rock up to this festival we weren't on, with our own stage, turn it into the main stage, annouced we are appearing that day by a simple tweet, go out there and play our music and invite everyone up from the tour to contibute to the songs."

Rock and roll bitches.

Don't get your hopes up for an official release of this, guys. The legal red tape that would surround releasing a show with this many guests would be ASTRONOMICAL.

Also, Machine Gun Kelly is an absolutely vile human being, and the fact that LP would be willing to collaborate with him greatly diminishes my respect for them.

Edited by Astat