New Version Launch

hahninator

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on the new version the ''hybrid'' theme is so awesome, simple and effective.

I'm kinda dissapointed that all my notes about the Mexico shows didn't appear in the show page... and btw who loves the green color? all the versions of LPL have a green color lol.

and also I don't understand why you guys gave a big space to Julien K in the main page, do we really care about them?

Edited by LIИKIИ JŽЁ

How come I can't embed Youtube links anymore?

when you post, you should see at three little icons in the top left, before the Font and Size dropdowns, a lightswitch (which swaps from rich text to plain text editing) an eraser (for removing all formatting from your post) and one that looks like a photograph (for special BB code). click this last one and in the pop-up window, select whichever special code you want from the dropdown menu, Youtube will be there.

The site looks great! The Hybrid theme must be the default! :)

I agree with the others saying Julien-K should be at the Related Acts tab.
Also, the tour summaries from 2005 onward don't have photos or ticket pics.

Are you guys still working on it?

PS: I can provide scans of this year's Rock in Rio ticket ;)

Also, the tour summaries from 2005 onward don't have photos or ticket pics.

Are you guys still working on it?

PS: I can provide scans of this year's Rock in Rio ticket ;)

We are still working on it, it's a lot of work. That's something we couldn't do until we transfered the forums and there was tons of other stuff to fix right before launch. I'll probably need a few more days to finish it.

Great! Send the ticket to pics(AT)lplive.net

Quick question: Did you guys change the titles associated with the number of posts?

Just curious because I think, *I THINK*, I was LPL Veteran before the update but I'm a soldier now.

yes, that's been changed.

You sneaky little b!tches ;) :P

haha! basically all the old LPL/LP-themed ones are gone. the site's custom ones ran out after a while anyway, might as well just have the whole thing on the default setting.

You can define your own member title in your profile settings.

Only after 500 posts.

haha! basically all the old LPL/LP-themed ones are gone. the site's custom ones ran out after a while anyway, might as well just have the whole thing on the default setting.

500 you said.

Challenge.................accepted B )