The Hunting Party Official Preorder (+ Euro DVD)

hahninator

The CD/DVD will come out the day before the Download show even takes place. Lol. I'd rather have LP just released a live album of it later in the year, a CD/DVD, it'd be too epic of a show to not do that worldwide with an album. Adam says it's not a making of DVD. Hmm. I am going to wait and see what it actually is first before I order. I will probably end up buying it for my collection purposes.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DVD is probably going to be one of those live shows from last year or something like that. What else could it even be? Music videos? They would release that here if it was something cool like that.

Gonna buy digital again for this one.

That's such bullshit. Why the fuck is the DVD European exclusive?

No different than A Thousand Suns+ or Living Things+. Welcome to 4 years ago.

The DVD is probably going to be the Concert for the Philippines performance.

Yeah, I ordered both of those from Europe when they came out. I don't mind ordering from Europe for alternate editions, etc. I just wish we knew what the DVD was. I mean there should be some form of a description of it. Adam knows what it is, he just can't say, I don't think. Maybe LP hasn't decided what the DVD will be yet exactly? If Adam knows then they must have decided... Idk.

Mine definitely got screwed up and I'm in USA. Can't download either song, yet it says I have preordered on iTunes. -.-

I got it fixed. The wifi shut off at my job today while I was in the middle of pre-ordering and I had major errors going on. I went into my account information on iTunes and saw at the top it said "You have 2 downloads waiting to be approved" or something similar to that effect. I clicked 'download' next to it and it finally worked.

Edited by rav0k

I hope not, it was horrible. On the other hand they love to release stuff that we already have. I personally think a performance of the new songs from Third Encore rehearsals would be nice.

Damnit!! Really enjoyed the Making Of... Dvd. This ish blows! Wonder why they went for this approach...

I feel like especially now, they have something to say about rock music, they could show us fans the process that went into making those songs. And why certain songs sound the way they sound.

I just hope the Making Of.. isn't a 15 minutes episode. That would suck. Talk about unconventional methods smh

ATS+ was actually released in other places. I don't know about USA, but it was released in my country.

LT+ wasn't though. I haven't bought it because buying stuff from Europe is too fucking expensive. Specially from Amazon.

I will wait until we know the content of this DVD to see if it's really worth the price.

The DVD is probably going to be one of those live shows from last year or something like that. What else could it even be? Music videos? They would release that here if it was something cool like that.

Gonna buy digital again for this one.

It would be lazy as hell, but there's always the possibility that the DVD is just the album in dolby digital 5.1

It would be lazy as hell, but there's always the possibility that the DVD is just the album in dolby digital 5.1

Dude.....never even thought that. It's a possibility, honestly.