The Hunting Party Official Preorder (+ Euro DVD)

hahninator

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BID around the wolrd DVD, containing:

- 15 equal versions of BID at different venues and the band wearing different clothes

- including two never seen before perfomances of Numb and Crawling

- lyrics of BID on a speical-venyl-super-package-art mushroom

- 3 hour making of BID with comments by JAY-Z

I still don't know whether to preorder or not. It says that the CD that comes with the artbook + lyrics is 'exclusive packaging' so I'm assuming the version that will be in stores will be different. If that's the case, I'll get it from lp.com but I'll wait for more information.

I'm listening to the Concert for the Philippines right now, it's not that bad, actually. It sucks that Chester was a bit sick at this show. The fact is that it sucks that LP is releasing this as the DVD (most likely) instead of a Making Of. I liked Mike Eizinger on WID & ITE, Travis Barker was cool on BIO, too. Don't care much for Heart on COG.

I think I will get the deluxe CD package + t-shirt + lithograph. This is the first lithograph I have ever bought so I'm not too sure what to expect but I am excited. I don't tend to wear band t-shirts but it will be good to have in my merchandise collection.

In the future, I hope to see the option to add or subtract items to create your own package rather then having pre-set packages. The Glitch Mob did this well with the Love Death Immortality release. It would mean that any fans who are short on funds can choose the items that they can afford while still having more than the CD.

I think I will get the deluxe CD package + t-shirt + lithograph. This is the first lithograph I have ever bought so I'm not too sure what to expect but I am excited. I don't tend to wear band t-shirts but it will be good to have in my merchandise collection.

In the future, I hope to see the option to add or subtract items to create your own package rather then having pre-set packages. The Glitch Mob did this well with the Love Death Immortality release. It would mean that any fans who are short on funds can choose the items that they can afford while still having more than the CD.

That would be cool indeed. I had some more money so I also pre-ordered the package with the lithograph, but during other era's I was short of money, so I easily just bought the album itself

warnermusic.ch added all the track times:

http://www.warnermusic.ch/catalogue_detail...4936299-sD.html

1 Linkin Park Keys To The Kingdom 03:38

2 Linkin Park All For Nothing (feat. Page Hamilton) 03:33

3 Linkin Park Guilty All The Same (feat. Rakim) 05:55

4 Linkin Park The Summoning 01:00

5 Linkin Park War 02:11

6 Linkin Park Wastelands 03:15

7 Linkin Park Until It's Gone 03:53

8 Linkin Park Rebellion (feat. Daron Malakian) 03:44

9 Linkin Park Mark The Graves 05:05

10 Linkin Park Drawbar (feat. Tom Morello) 02:46

11 Linkin Park Final Masquerade 03:37

12 Linkin Park A Line In The Sand 06:35

45:12 Total

When I look at those track times individually, 45 minutes seems too short, but then again, one track looks like an intro, and two others are under three minutes.

A Line in the Sand feels like it's going to be like a heavy version of TLTGYA - an epic, soaring track that could only be at the very end of the album.

• 2 weeks later...

Lots of reports about the show being from Carson. I think Europe gets Monterrey. Maybe I'm wrong but I think that's right. Maybe they release Carson elsewhere?

On LPA's news post, it seems that Japan is getting it's own release with the Carson show, while the US is getting the Monterrey CD/DVD at Best Buy exclusively. Europe is also getting the Monterrey CD/DVD as well.

On LPA's news post, it seems that Japan is getting it's own release with the Carson show, while the US is getting the Monterrey CD/DVD at Best Buy exclusively. Europe is also getting the Monterrey CD/DVD as well.

It might end up being a mistake. Tower Records Japan changed it to Monterrey. Amazon Japan listed Monterrey as well.