Making Of Guilty All The Same + New Song Names!

B-B-B

4th track down is "Line in the Sand (Odyssey)." And the last one is definitely "Mark the Graves (Plato)."

*Edit* And yep, song title above everything else is "Until It's Gone," no visible working title for that one though.

Edited by Astat

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One song gets some more soloing work from Brad, which doesn't surprise me since he said almost every song has one. Curious about Joe's part in Wasteland. And it looks like Rob has some work to do for all the songs, just hoping that he brings what he did in GATS.

I'd also like to mention that Waiting For The End's working title was Meadowlands. Wastelands will be a bulldozer of a track. The names, with this in particular, sound like Transformers:Age of Extinction.

And 8 songs plus GATS gives us 9 songs on the album already. With the album coming out soon (any true confirmation of 6.14? I see it everywhere but the fansites) I don't think they will drop any of those. There will surely be more of them on the album.

Edited by Tyler

6.14 means June 2014. June 14, 2014 is a Saturday and albums don't drop on that day. The band hasn't announced which Tuesday in June it will drop, so the fansites haven't hopped on board yet.

June 3

June 10

June 17

June 24

The album will come out on one of those days.

6.14 means June 2014. June 14, 2014 is a Saturday and albums don't drop on that day. The band hasn't announced which Tuesday in June it will drop, so the fansites haven't hopped on board yet.

June 3

June 10

June 17

June 24

I wonder when the band will officially confirm the album title, as well as the tracklisting and release date. I think a new photoshoot + new music video will also come with this news, it's just a matter of when, I guess.

June 3

June 10

June 17

June 24

One of the interviews that we translated for WAK said "Later in June", my bet is 17 or 24.

May for Japan as always xD

Why are we assuming these guys are so bad at names that they've resorted to using the [speculated] artist in which they are collaborating with as the title subject for their song?

I HIGHLY doubt 2 Chainz will be on the LP, though I feel Mike may be going for a rap-influenced song.

OMG haha. I don't think just because the demo was titled ''True Chainz'' means that 2 Chainz, the rapper, will be on the track. I think people also keep forgetting that it's 99% confirmed that it was a demo title anyways, the song is actually called ''All For Nothing''. Also, have you guys ever heard 2 Chainz? Because he definitely does not seem like he would fit on a LP track. If you count the rappers LP have worked with besides remix albums, Jay-Z, Busta Rhymes and Rakim are very different than 2 Chainz.

That's the working title. The actual name is All For Nothing. Also, I don't think anyone here actually thinks 2 Chainz will be a guest on an LP song, but it's pretty funny that the demo name is so similar.

Edited by CASTLE OF GLASS

If anything, the title "True Chainz" is intentionally making fun of 2 Chainz. No way would LP have him on a track, he's easily one of the two worst emcees in the history of mainstream music, along with Juicy J.

If you stop at 0:32 , there's one (?) more song at the bottom - can't see the title, but there's a mark "CB sing a part"

And one more thing - demo version of Until It's Gone has word, which starts with "tha"

Edited by DystopianBy

also mark the graves has the notes "vocal tune and comp" which i assume are pitch correction and compression. so doesnt sound like a completly "raw" album as Astat has already mentioned none of their albums are vocal raw, they all have some sort of pitch correciton/auto tune on them

also....i think i was correct earlier by saying had they been influenced by dave grohl's sound city documentary. they seem to be reocrding to tape and that looks like a Neve console as well.

So far we know the titles for 9 songs on the album (99% positive these titles are of songs from the album + GATS).

1. All For Nothing

2. Keys To The Kingdom

3. The Wastelands

4. Line In The Sand

5. Final Masquerade

6. Warrior

7. Mark The Graves

8. Until It's Gone

9. Guilty All The Same (Feat. Rakim)