'P5hng Me A*wy' Last Played Live... Ten Years Ago!

hahninator

Today, a sad, sad realization has come upon us here at LPLive.... 'P5hng Me A*wy' was last performed live by the band TEN years ago! The song was debuted on April 9, 2003 in University Park, PA at the opening show of Projekt Revolution 2003 with 'Nobody's Listening' (show page here). It remained in the setlist for that tour, Summer Sanitarium 2003, the band's international shows in Europe, Australia, and Asia in 2003 and the Meteora World Tour in North America in 2004. In fact, we can only count a few shows in 2003 after it debuted where it wasn't played (Smokeout 2003 + the five December radio shows)!

There was a rumor that the song made a one-off comeback in Hong Kong in June 2004 (show page here), but this has never been confirmed. The last show the song was played at was the band's rescheduled show at the end of the Meteora World Tour in Inglewood, CA in 2004 (show page here).

The song has a placement about midway down the list in the 'Waiting To Be Liberated' list and in our 2013 poll, the song was the SECOND most requested song for the band to bring back to the live setlists, after 'Figure.09'. It's no secret that the band nailed the remix version of the song live; maybe one day we'll be lucky enough to see them play it again!

That really is sad. It was one of the band's best live songs they played in the Meteora-era, and would probably be great live nowadays.

It's the only song (not only LP's) that I like the remix vewrsion better than the original;

Otherwise I don't see it in the setlist right now since most probably they'll play the original version as they play full HT.

Might get back at Carnivores tour, but I higly doubt since the band talks aboiut play it again since ATS-era and they never done it

Sad to see it hasn't been played live for 10 years... I highly doubt it will ever come back, but if it will be revived this year, people will go crazy! It will be awesome to see them play it live again. It will be interesting to see how they play it as well, after not playing it for so long.

Has Part Of Me ever been played live? That's my favourite song from HT era, wish they revived it just like Reading My Eyes...

Part Of Me has never been played live. The only songs from the HTEP that we know that were played are And One, Step Up and High Voltage (reprise version).

High Voltage reprise doesn't belong to the HTEP.

That's like saying that the In The End demo was played just because ITE is played lol

lol, made a mistake there. But I didn't claim High Voltage from HTEP was played, just the HT reprise.

High Voltage live in London (can't remember exact date/venue) is my all time favourite live LP performance, I can just never get enough of it... So many great songs that haven't been played in years!

EDIT: I'd also love to see LP cover Wish again.

Edited by rusnam

High Voltage live in London (can't remember exact date/venue) is my all time favourite live LP performance, I can just never get enough of it... So many great songs that haven't been played in years!

Are you talking about this:

There are a few songs I'd like to See LIVE again, P5hng Me A*wy, High Voltage, Figure.09, Runaway, and Don't Stay :)

Are you talking about this:

There are a few songs I'd like to See LIVE again, P5hng Me A*wy, High Voltage, Figure.09, Runaway, and Don't Stay :)

Yeah that's the one! Maybe a personal thing but I've always been amazed the song never made it onto HT