Top 5 least favorite LP songs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Wisdom Justice And Love - Not LP on vocals. I don't like the ATS speeches.

The Radiance - Same as above.

Castle Of Glass - Lame melody.

Skin To Bone - Boring song.

When They Come For Me - Lame chorus. I don't like Chester's "ahh" part after Brad yells in the megaphone.

Wow, nobody likes Hit The Floor... Such an underrated song, just like Easier To Run. Better songs in my opinion than Nobody's Listening.

Seems like the songs LP over perform, and the ones that got little play time are the least liked.

Chester Bennington (VMusic 12 August 2012):
I would not leave 'One Step Closer' off of a festival setlist. No matter how many times we play that song or how old that song is, there's something that happens when that song starts getting played. 'In The End' is the same. Each record has a song that needs to be played. 'One Step Closer' is top of the list.

Chester Bennington (Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 3 June 2014):
Just from crowd responses, you know, over the last 15 years of playing these live shows, the crowd always loses their mind for One Step Closer. Even when we wrote that song it wasn't my favorite song, but it's become one of my favorite songs to play live because everybody loses their minds. It never fails. It's always the song that once it starts, the crowd loses their minds.

False. OSC, Papercut, IMR, Faint, WFTE are all fan favorites.

And so is Numb.

Chester Bennington (VMusic 12 August 2012):I would not leave 'One Step Closer' off of a festival setlist. No matter how many times we play that song or how old that song is, there's something that happens when that song starts getting played. 'In The End' is the same. Each record has a song that needs to be played. 'One Step Closer' is top of the list.

Chester Bennington (Zane Lowe on BBC Radio 1 3 June 2014):Just from crowd responses, you know, over the last 15 years of playing these live shows, the crowd always loses their mind for One Step Closer. Even when we wrote that song it wasn't my favorite song, but it's become one of my favorite songs to play live because everybody loses their minds. It never fails. It's always the song that once it starts, the crowd loses their minds.

In The End followed by One Step Closer were the best closing songs. Save the best songs for last. Playing OSC so early in the set doesn't seem appropriate. Before the encore break or last is best.

Edited by Southpaw818