Top 5 least favorite LP songs

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[casual fan mode]

A Place For My Head - Its soooooooo scury. Chstr screms wayyyyyy to much

Figure .09 - Why is it an example? Its suposed to b a song, not a pic. (Spekng of pix, chek out my Instagram: @ShittyLPFan)

No More Sorrow - Y dont Brad (hes the raper, right?) rap? LP iz a raping band, not a singing band. DURR!

When They Come For Me - THEY SWER TO MUCH!

VICTIMIZED - Chstr is tooo scury here 2! Y he screm so mch?

[/casual fan mode]

[casual fan mode]

When They Come For Me - THEY SWER TO MUCH!

[/casual fan mode]

I know this is a joke, but I once saw a real life review of MTM where the person said that they lost all respect for Chester for "resorting" to swearing in Given Up.

I know this is a joke, but I once saw a real life review of MTM where the person said that they lost all respect for Chester for "resorting" to swearing in Given Up.

All of this was a joke for me, but this is all based on real things people have said about those songs to me personally.

Posted Image

Those first two were too difficult to say, but I stand by No More Sorrow. Maybe With You is worse...but the songs are all so good and close on Meteora and Hybrid Theory it could probably change weekly for me. If I didn't pick a track on Hybrid Theory and Meteora I'd add Given Up and something else in it's place

I'm a bit nervous about doing this because I don't think I've seen anyone else list a few of the songs that I'm about to list. Oh well, at least I'll be unique. This is actually tough for me to do, just because there aren't very many LP songs I dislike a lot.

To make this more simple and interesting, I'm not going to count any of the interludes from ATS as being "songs"...and some of them really aren't to me anyway. In fact, I might just discount all instrumentals/interludes and only include songs with original lyrical content. Anyway, here's my top 5 least favorites (excluding ATS interludes, etc):

Note: These are in no particular order

1. Robot Boy

2. Qwerty

3. Valentines Day

4. Until It Breaks

5. This one took me a while to think about. The first four came to me pretty quickly. I'm going to go with either Hit The Floor or Roads Untraveled. And between those two, I'll pick HTF.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not including instrumentals, my least favorite are Wisdom Justice And Love followed by The Radiance, When They Come For Me, Castle Of Glass and Hands Held High.

The piano melody of Wisdom Justice And Love is nice, but the song sucks in my opinion.

The Radiance is a dumb speech, just like WJAL.

The bridge on When They Come For Me should have been the chorus. The chorus is dumb, and Chester's "aaaaaaa" melody at the end is pretty lame. Sounds like a voyage through a jungle.

Castle Of Glass is a lame song. Mostly the melody. The remix version is better. The worst sounding full band song in opinion. Sounds like they are chugging through a railroad.

The guitar on Hands Held High is the same melody throughout the entire song. Boring! The choir sounds nice, but sucks live. Just isn't the same with Chester singing it.

When They Come For Me, Castle Of Glass

The piano melody of Wisdom Justice And Love is nice, but the song sucks in my opinion.

The bridge on When They Come For Me should have been the chorus. The chorus is dumb, and Chester's "aaaaaaa" melody at the end is pretty lame. Sounds like a voyage through a jungle.

Castle Of Glass is a lame song. Mostly the melody. The remix version is better. The worst sounding full band song in opinion. Sounds like they are chugging through a railroad.

The guitar on Hands Held High is the same melody throughout the entire song. Boring! The choir sounds nice, but sucks live. Just isn't the same with Chester singing it.

...where is the castle of sass? I don't even...

Not including instrumentals, my least favorite are Wisdom Justice And Love followed by The Radiance, When They Come For Me, Castle Of Glass and Hands Held High.

None of the speeches on ATS are ''dumb''. Sorry man, but I have to disagree. They are very important speeches of history and they really fit well with the overall lyrical theme and tone of the album. ATS is a masterpiece, all by itself. I also love Castle Of Glass and Hands Held High, but that is besides the point I am trying to convey here.

Not including instrumentals, my favorite is Castle Of Glass

Castle Of Glass is an amazing song, especially the melody. The remix version isn't as good, but still great. The best sounding full band song in opinion. Sounds like they are jamming and having a blast.

Wrong thread to talk about your favorite songs.

I'm going to make a new list. I thought it was a cool idea to say what my least favorite song from each album is. Here it goes

1. By Myself (Hybrid Theory)

2. Nobody's Listening (Meteora)

3. In Between (Minutes To Midnight)

4. Waiting For The End (A Thousand Suns)

5. Until It Breaks (Living Things)

Some are the same as from my list before. I never liked By Myself because I always thought the lyrics weren't very good and I didn't like the screaming section that much, honestly. Just doesn't stand out to me like the rest of HT does. Nobody's Listening has never been a favorite of mine, even when they made the hip-hop medley back in 2004 and everything. The whole Japanese flute thing was a cool idea, but I don't think it was that awesome when it came to the flow of the track. I don't like the lyrics much, or the melody of the vocals, etc. Again, doesn't stand out to me like the rest of Meteora does. In Between was a hard choice, because I love all the songs on MTM. I guess I chose it because it's the slowest song on the album and it doesn't really build up or anything like that. I love the lyrics and vocals, but compared to the rest of MTM, it doesn't live up to the others for me. I never really liked Waiting For The End that much. It was a super overrated song and the lyrics always annoyed me. I don't like the lyrics. I usually love all of LP's lyrics, but these I just don't like. The melody is very strange with Mike's weird 'Jamaican' style rapping and with the 'Beatles' sounding vocals from Chester during the verses. I also don't like how they included the Apaches verse over the intro of this song, I don't see how that fits at all and it always bugged me. I hope they stop doing that in future tours. Much like MTM, it was hard for me to choose a least favorite song off of Living Things because I love the album to death. Until It Breaks kind of always bugged me because it was 4 demos combined into one, it just seemed unnatural for a song writing process. I do like Brad's part a lot, but the verses are a bit lame and compared to the rest of the album, this track just doesn't live up for me.