Steve Aoki Performance in Los Angeles 11/15/13

Stranger

Which section this show is going to be added to in our Live Guide?

And do we have a page for previous A Light That Never Comes performance?

With the next version we'll have a "Guesting" page. With the 2 Aoki shows and the Camp Freddy show with Mike and Chester will be moved there as well. I think it's not a very urgent change to do that now.

Seems like RECHARGED is making this whole kind of separate 'era' for the band. Awesome. The second half of 2013 is the RECHARGED era. Then we get the 6th album era in 2014. Going to be sick. Plus we get to see/hear LP do Hybrid Theory in it's entirety in 2014 as well.

Let me just say that it bugs me that the Apaches intro keeps getting referred to as verse 2 from Until it Breaks when it's actually verse 3. There are two separate rap verses in the first section of the song.

Definitely agree with this, that's always bugged me.

Let me just say that it bugs me that the Apaches intro keeps getting referred to as verse 2 from Until it Breaks when it's actually verse 3. There are two separate rap verses in the first section of the song.

Done. Fixing that in 5.0 right now. Along with complete set notes for the entire live guide, accurate set notes for every single show we have setlists for, accurate show/other notes for every show, and more....this will be fixed. Currently I'm fixing the situation with The Requiem/The Radiance. I'll do this UIB fix right now. Thanks for pointing it out.

• 1 month later...