03.08.2013 - West Hollywood, CA - SSMF

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So BURN IT DOWN was the regular version? What was up with Sean's comment about it being a reggae version at the KROQ Rehearsal then?

wrong video, i edited it out.

WFTE-UIB:

ITE:

Edited by Skipees

Synth went out on LOST IN THE ECHO beginning again.

Added a keyboard intro to WID on the show page.

Any other notes we need to add that people have recognized so far? Any memorable talking or anything you see?

The band is really into it on With You. Might be the best video I have seen of it since they brought it back. On HCT they almost looked a little bored with the song. Now it looks like they enjoy it quite a bit.

Look at fucking Shinoda at the end when he's next to Chester. Loving every second of it.

So BURN IT DOWN was the regular version? What was up with Sean's comment about it being a reggae version at the KROQ Rehearsal then?

Band rarely takes rehearsals seriously, by their own admission. They were probably just fucking around with it somehow.

Dude! Ill check it out but I don't think that i would change it! 'cause one thing is watching a video in your computer and other is to have Chester and Mike burning down the place in your face.

A video will never make me feel what i felt that night, the only way is that i get to see the band again haha

btw these are my favorite performances of APFMH:

MONTERREY 2012

BUCHAREST 2012

LIVE IN TEXAS

PARIS 2010

ANY 2004 PERFORMANCE (Specially the one where Chaz screams the whole intro)

Best version of APFMH was LA 2003. I haven't heard anything close to that performance (Maybe Montreal 2003, Cleveland 04 was awesome).

Out of the 15 LP shows that I have now been to, this was probably the second best, the first being the 2008 show in Manchester, NH. The band was absolutely on FIRE at this show. They came out jamming to APFMH right away to open it up. Mike looked like a boss in his hat, it reminded me of the Fort Minor days. Chester was going crazy with the screams, and he looked like a boss too, with his black skinny jeans and leather black coat. Absolutely rocking it. Then into Papercut and Given Up, the energy was crazy. At first I was disappointed that they didn't play any new LT songs, or old HT songs and stuff, but I actually enjoyed this set honestly. I had never seen Castle Of Glass live before, and it was really amazing, and I was surprised how the crowd got into it. The RME rap over BIO was awesome, I was the only one around me who knew all the lyrics to it, that was pretty funny. Overall, just great show. The speeches were really cool from Mike. The only thing that bugged me was that he said the Grammy's with Paul McCartney was a few months after they played the Roxy with Jay-Z, because it was a huge time gap, since the Roxy show was in July 2004 and the Grammy performance was in February 2006. Anyways, great show, I really enjoyed it.

Out of the 15 LP shows that I have now been to, this was probably the second best, the first being the 2008 show in Manchester, NH. The band was absolutely on FIRE at this show. They came out jamming to APFMH right away to open it up. Mike looked like a boss in his hat, it reminded me of the Fort Minor days. Chester was going crazy with the screams, and he looked like a boss too, with his black skinny jeans and leather black coat. Absolutely rocking it. Then into Papercut and Given Up, the energy was crazy. At first I was disappointed that they didn't play any new LT songs, or old HT songs and stuff, but I actually enjoyed this set honestly. I had never seen Castle Of Glass live before, and it was really amazing, and I was surprised how the crowd got into it. The RME rap over BIO was awesome, I was the only one around me who knew all the lyrics to it, that was pretty funny. Overall, just great show. The speeches were really cool from Mike. The only thing that bugged me was that he said the Grammy's with Paul McCartney was a few months after they played the Roxy with Jay-Z, because it was a huge time gap, since the Roxy show was in July 2004 and the Grammy performance was in February 2006. Anyways, great show, I really enjoyed it.

FM album confirmed.

FM album confirmed.

Seriously, I saw Fort Minor live, and he was wearing a similar hat and he was totally doing a lot of the same movements, etc. Sounds weird when I describe it, but it definitely reminded me of Fort Minor.