03.08.2013 - West Hollywood, CA - SSMF

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everybody yelled on Doug, and now they want him back.

A lot of people were acting as if they were entitled, especially on Twitter. The hate messages to Doug is where it gets really bad though. As a fanbase, shouldn't we be better than that?

A lot of people were acting as if they were entitled, especially on Twitter. The hate messages to Doug is where it gets really bad though. As a fanbase, shouldn't we be better than that?

lolno

16. BIO w/ RME + Outro

Edited by Soul

Okay, it was funny to make fun of Doug on the forum, but actually tweeting that he was fucking up the live stream is a huge no-no and makes us look like a bunch of entitled fucking children.

Again, that stream was not for us to watch. It was the live feed for assembling a news package that'll probably air tomorrow, or as bumpers for some sort of broadcast of the show. The guy was doing his job as a reporter, and tweeting at him to get the fuck out is childish and fucking stupid.

You want to know why people characterize LP fans as stupid teenagers? This right here is why. Leave the guy alone.

The way he addressed the messages was also surprisingly professional, especially because he was probably like "fuck these stupid assholes" in real life. That's how I'd be, anyway.

Edited by Final Destiny

We are just messing around and he knows it too, lol, Adam even commented on it. No one is mad at anything. We are just playing :P It's cool we got to see part of the show and Doug made the whole thing hilarious. Fun stuff.

Lorenzo taking over the setlist updating is epic.

Okay, it was funny to make fun of Doug on the forum, but actually tweeting that he was fucking up the live stream is a huge no-no and makes us look like a bunch of entitled fucking children.

Again, that stream was not for us to watch. It was the live feed for assembling a news package that'll probably air tomorrow, or as bumpers for some sort of broadcast of the show. The guy was doing his job as a reporter, and tweeting at him to get the fuck out is childish and fucking stupid.

You want to know why people characterize LP fans as stupid teenagers? This right here is why. Leave the guy alone.

+ Delete the tweets.

Doug: I'm being vilified for interrupting the @KTLA live stream of @linkinpark from #SSMF

Just doing my job, but fact is, I'd hate myself too!

Edited by Skipees

Lorenzo is being EPIC. Love that guy.

We ain't deleting shit lmao. This is too good. FYI I tweeted him about the hilarity of it all. I'm not a complete dick.

Next: Faint. No encore break.

Edited by Soul

Pretty much this.

We are just messing around and he knows it too, lol, Adam even commented on it. No one is mad at anything. We are just playing :P It's cool we got to see part of the show and Doug made the whole thing hilarious. Fun stuff.

I'm alright with fun and games (and it was fun) and here it was quite civil, but complaining to the guy or directly insulting him? It's not doing any good, for everyone.

Lorenzo taking over the setlist updating is epic.

Yep, good stuff.