03.08.2013 - West Hollywood, CA - SSMF

Random observation: I've never seen someone complain about a Linkin Park setlist and then turn around and post a "setlist they should have played" that would actually stand a chance of happening in a million years. It seems like there's a certain group of fans who honestly think a "good" LP setlist would see the band dropping all of their non-Hybrid Theory singles and replacing everything else with songs like Figure.09, Blackout, and QWERTY.

I have! I'm also fairly certain I've seen Soul do it too, but you're right. Most people's idea of an amazing set is anything from HT and Meteora, + QWERTY, Blackout, LITE, and VICTIMIZED

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Random observation: I've never seen someone complain about a Linkin Park setlist and then turn around and post a "setlist they should have played" that would actually stand a chance of happening in a million years. It seems like there's a certain group of fans who honestly think a "good" LP setlist would see the band dropping all of their non-Hybrid Theory singles and replacing everything else with songs like Figure.09, Blackout, and QWERTY.

one "normal" change will shut everyone's mouth. like i said, kick out LGM (which isn't mainstream anyway) and replace it with ONE random song - sometime older, sometime newer. that's it.

Skipees, make a list of best APFMH performances.

just tell me if you're serious. ;) Edited by Skipees

Linkin Jze may have to change his signature after last night's APFMH.

Dude! Ill check it out but I don't think that i would change it! 'cause one thing is watching a video in your computer and other is to have Chester and Mike burning down the place in your face.

A video will never make me feel what i felt that night, the only way is that i get to see the band again haha

btw these are my favorite performances of APFMH:

MONTERREY 2012

BUCHAREST 2012

LIVE IN TEXAS

PARIS 2010

ANY 2004 PERFORMANCE (Specially the one where Chaz screams the whole intro)

Edited by Linkin JZÉ

I have! I'm also fairly certain I've seen Soul do it too, but you're right. Most people's idea of an amazing set is anything from HT and Meteora, + QWERTY, Blackout, LITE, and VICTIMIZED

For most of the peoples not. For me i would like to hear some old songs from every album which wasnt played for long time like from HT(PMA, By Myself). From Meteora (Figure0.9 and HTF and ETR) From M2M TLTGYA and valentines day and in pieces, from ats W&K, BITS and from new album i would like to hear the song which wasnt played yet so it is not like we want only HT and Meteora songs.

That setlist was exactly what I expected. I am glad they opened with APFMH. I was hopeful for maybe one debut of a new LT song but that was only if we were extra lucky. I think they played a very good set and good choice of songs in my opinion

That happens all the time. It's just how the sets are written lol. Look at the 2008 ones. Some songs are written normally and some are in all caps. I know for the notes if they want the band to notice the notes or for the notes to stick out they put them in all caps, like [FULL SONG] or [MS INTRO] or something.