03.08.2013 - West Hollywood, CA - SSMF

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the tweets in English (idk what the other languages were saying) were just poking fun. There was only one person who I thought went to far.

I do wish they hadn't advertised it as "live footage from SSMF" if it really wasn't that, but just them putting together a package.

If the only purpose was to put together the package I don't know why they streamed it at all. I'm glad we got the little we did, but I just don't know why they did it. It all seemed very unorganized.

two LT songs and one ATS song. :o

3 1/2 LT songs. LGM, UIB over WFTE, COG and BID

Wow, I expected more from this show. I hope the Asia setlist is better.

I like how they rehearsed LITE at the KROQ show but didn't play it

Edited by Soul

I guess LITE happened when shit was going down here.

Yep that's it. We didn't know what was going on haha.

I love that setlist. I'd take it all day, especially over Set A. APFMH/Papercut opening to me is the best opening they've ever had. Those literally are my two favorite Linkin Park songs. What a shame we don't get a DSP of that.

Band looked great tonight. Really a big fan of that set. I would have loved Reading My Eyes in full and it's a shame they didn't do it but hey, I'll take this.

let's see what gonna happen in Summer Sonic.

You were wrong once so far. If POWERLESS isn't played at Summer Sonic, my signature was for nothing lol.

Here's the final setlist post:

SETLIST:

• A Place For My Head (2012 Intro; Ext. Outro)
  • Papercut
  • Given Up (Ext. Outro w/ Extra Note)
  • New Divide
  • With You (2012 Ext. Intro; Ext. Scratch Outro)
  • Somewhere I Belong (2012 Intro)
  • LIES GREED MISERY
  • Points Of Authority
  • Waiting For The End (Apaches Intro w/ 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' rap; Wall of Noise Outro)
  • Breaking The Habit
  • CASTLE OF GLASS
  • LOST IN THE ECHO (2012 Intro)
  • Numb (Outro 'Numb/Encore' lyrics tease (Mike/Chester))
  • What I've Done
  • BURN IT DOWN
  • In The End
  • Bleed It Out (Ext. Bridge w/ 'Reading My Eyes' V1; Ext. Outro)
  • Faint (Ext. Outro)
  • One Step Closer (Ext. Outro)

Show Notes:

- LP's last North American show of 2013. This show was a warmup show for the upcoming Asia Tour.

- This show was promoted by many Xero and Hybrid Theory fashioned posters that involved the guys to hand out posters on the street. This is because the Sunset Strip is where many of their first shows were played.

- The band came on stage 10 minutes late.

- Chester messed up the lyrics to the 2nd chorus of 'New Divide'.

- Chester and Mike talked about their past on the Sunset Strip before 'LIES GREED MISERY'.

- Mike rapped the verse two of 'UNTIL IT BREAKS' over the intro of 'Waiting For The End'.

- Chester said "I love you" to the crowd after 'Breaking The Habit' due to the crowd screaming it at him.

- Mike and Chester sang a tease of 'Numb/Encore' at the end of 'Numb'.

- Chester went into the crowd during 'What I've Done'.

- Mike went into the crowd during 'In The End'.

- Mike rapped verse one of 'Reading My Eyes' over the bridge of 'Bleed It Out'.

Other Notes:

- KTLA 5 livestreamed the concert up until midway through 'CASTLE OF GLASS'. Doug Kolk was there to film a news package.

- Chester, Mike and Joe watched Awolnation's set from side stage. Mike actually came out on stage while the band played!

Edited by Soul

Just because it was on the setlist it doesn't mean that it was played though, right?

If they were cutting it tight, they may have had to drop it.

We also don't know they didn't play it. We had about 10 minutes starting with COG where we didn't know what was going on in the show. They could have randomly decided to play fucking Forgotten and we wouldn't know.