Chester & Elias to perform at "Stars of the Season" Gala

rahulsethi

Elias Andra (former Julien-K & Dead By Sunrise drummer) on Facebook: "Tomorrow I start rehearsing for the benefit show www.starsoftheseason.org for Cardon Childrens Hospital. The show will feature Chester from Linkin Park/DBS, Steve Stevens from Billy Idol, Billy Morrison from The Cult/Camp Freddy and myself"

The show will take place on October 27th at the InterContinental Montelucia Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, AZ. Tickets will go on sale from the Stars Of The Season Charity's website here. Proceeds from this event benefit the Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery Program at Cardon Children’s Medical Center, which provides care for children who are born with congenital heart defects or develop heart conditions early in life. the event will feature a dinner, musical performances and a charity auction.

This is the same Charity that Dead By Sunrise performed at in 2011 (show page here), playing an acoustic set of Dead By Sunrise, Julien-K and LP songs all mixed together. Given that this time around Chester and Elias are playing as a celebrity band, not one specific act, we can look probably forward to some cover songs!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we are fortunate if we even get the setlist lol.

I agree, sadly. It sucks that we never got last year's show, Ryan had mentioned that they wanted to release it after the show. I hope we at least DO get a set list though, this should be interesting.

we should donate the 250 to someone and that person must get in, get the setlist and record the performance, lol

I like this idea. raise like $5 from each member until we get $250, find an LP fan in that area and we got it.

I like this idea. raise like $5 from each member until we get $250, find an LP fan in that area and we got it.

Ask to lplive user called Ghost812, He recorded the LP show on Phoenix in 2008 and the first dead by sunrise show... :)

• 2 weeks later...

No, it's a charity event, not a concert. Broadcasting a show is expensive and with a charity event you want to collect money not spend it for the event.

Chester will join Camp Freddy, not the other way around. They performed together a couple of times before.