Single "A Thousand Suns" release date

annare

I think this is true :)

We know they're releasing the single very soon since the actual date was posted on lplive a few days ago. Only the name was missing and "A Thousand Suns" was in discussion for the first single, so here we go.

Can't wait :)

actually, it's not big news... we already knew it's gonna be "around end of july/beginning of august", didn't we? ok... we didn't exactly know about the name, but it was kinda clear to me, that 'A Thousand Suns' is going to be the first single... so there's not much to discuss about the truth of that "news" IMO ;) let's wait for the band to confirm it though.

We didn't know the confirmed named of the single was indeed A Thousand Suns. I think it's safe to say that now we know for sure that that's the singles named and it's coming out in early August.

I wouldn't count on it until we're sure that "A Thousand Suns," is the lead single, for all we know it could be "The Catalyst." "A Thousand Suns," could be the album title or another song name, but it's safe to say that the lead single, whatever the name is will be out sometime in August / early September.

I wouldn't count on it until we're sure that "A Thousand Suns," is the lead single, for all we know it could be "The Catalyst." "A Thousand Suns," could be the album title or another song name, but it's safe to say that the lead single, whatever the name is will be out sometime in August / early September.