LPTV - Linkin Park and Transformers 3: First Look

LPxDC

What I personally really enjoy about this song is that it gives me this kinda feeling you have when something special is going on. I have some good memories to this song, maybe that's even making this feeling stronger, but I guess and hope the song will fit into the movie, just as New Divide and What I've Done did :)

What I personally really enjoy about this song is that it gives me this kinda feeling you have when something special is going on. I have some good memories to this song, maybe that's even making this feeling stronger, but I guess and hope the song will fit into the movie, just as New Divide and What I've Done did :)

QFT

Parts of this weekend were.......frustrating. Listened to the Transformers mix on my phone, my mood changed so fast I could literally feel the anger, etc, leave my body. Great song, either version (had mix on my phone to show to my friend). I absolutely love this song and am so glad it's in the movie.

Got to watch the video, so excited that Iridescent may be used as a part of the score for the film as well ^_^

Edited by MrCinder

Well I guess this now serves as confirmation that the song will also be used throughout the movie (the intimate moments between Sam and Carly). It will no doubt appear in the pre/during credits sequence the last two songs appeared in as well.

Based on what Steve said in that video - I'm going to assume they'll use the piano stem (no vocals or other instruments) as background music to those during-movie scenes?

Edited by Narc85

Based on what Steve said in that video - I'm going to assume they'll use the piano stem (no vocals or other instruments) as background music to those during-movie scenes?

Yeah, id say so too. Although in the first movie.. not many people realised it.. but What I've Done plays very silently in a scene when sam drops off mikaela with vocals too. They could still use vocals.. but im guessing they wont because to actually hear the song well, and the people talking well, you cant have vocals.

Yeah, id say so too. Although in the first movie.. not many people realised it.. but What I've Done plays very silently in a scene when sam drops off mikaela with vocals too. They could still use vocals.. but im guessing they wont because to actually hear the song well, and the people talking well, you cant have vocals.

Haha! I remember that! I remember seeing it for the first time at the cinemas and thinking *Dear God I hope that is not the only time this song plays during the movie!*

Movie looks good. Glad that it'll be a bit more serious.

Though did you guys notice that Mike and that guy's interviews were in Black and White? >.< Very tired of that format. Though thanks to the movie clips we've gotten more color then we've had in a long time. lol.