LPTV- You're A Legend

Numbrocker

nice longer episode. (although I still await the Pez verdict :P)

has that COG remix not been released yet? I'd love to hear the whole thing.

other than that, NOTES:

thought Chester would jump over that bin

Mike does a better (but still bad) aussie accent than phoenix

I have similar issues to Chester re: photo-sensitivity (and I live in the uk...)

they look like they really enjoyed Aus/NZ - so props to the crowds that showed up for LP :D

Haha, my mates and I made a few appearances throughout that video - but going to 7 shows and 6 meet and greets will do that! :)

And could the DSPs (which we've been hearing snippets of throughout these videos) finally be released please!?! :(

Edited by Narc85

Great episode!! I'm loving the new LPTV's. I smell a LPU episode starting at 5:34 with Chester dancing weirdly. Lol. Anyways, good episode and I seriously wish we could hear that COG remix, it sounds AWESOME. I definitely would have rather had that over one of the many BID remixes.

Can someone explain what the deal is with the LIVING THINGS remixes? Did the 6 months run up already or something? And we got like 3 BID remixes in there? lol

Amen. I gave up after the first few (couldn't take another BID remix), but surely it's borderline illegal what ended up happening with that?

Can someone explain what the deal is with the LIVING THINGS remixes? Did the 6 months run up already or something? And we got like 3 BID remixes in there? lol

This is the tracklisting of the ''remixes'' we got (in order)

1. Burn It Down (RAC Remix)

2. Burn It Down (Paul Van Dyk Remix)

3. Burn It Down (Swoon Remix)

4. Until It Breaks (Datsik Remix)

5. Roads Untraveled (Rad Omen Remix Featuring Bun B.)

6. Burn It Down (Bobina Remix)

7. Until It Breaks (Money Mark Remix)

8. Powerless (Enferno Remix)

So we got a total of 4 BID remixes, even though the Bobina Remix was apparently a ''bonus track'' with the October subscription which was the Roads Untraveled remix. We also got that whole Burn It Down remix EP as well. Anyways, they pretty much gave up after December which was the Powerless remix, which is actually one of the only ones I enjoy. I also have a feeling that the rumored Tech N9ne remix verse was probably considered for the Roads Untraveled remix, except LP went with Bun B's verse instead. That's just my speculation but I could be wrong. Obviously they had other remixes because this LPTV is proof with the Castle Of Glass remix. I say they should just release it to the LPU or something, or even upload it to the official LPTV YouTube page or something, that way we can have it.

So what was the original deal? For $10 extra on the LIVING THINGS preorder, you could get 6 additional remixes? And we got 7 plus a bonus on one of them, so 8?

Really sucks 4 were BID but what can you do, lol, I guess that's how they wanted to do it. It would have been nice to have had them all somehow, maybe via the LPU. It's unfortunate that so many more exist and they only planned on giving us 6 or something, and on TOP of that, that BID remix EP leaked from eBay had all the damn ones we got from this little remix release.

Final judgment is we got 7 + a bonus, and half of those 8 were released on the BID remix EP? So 4 exclusive tracks? I'm not complaining about the number of remixes if we were intended only to get 6 (if that's even true, I might even be wrong), but about the quality of what we got...I am sure everyone thought these were exclusive tracks.

So what was the original deal? For $10 extra on the LIVING THINGS preorder, you could get 6 additional remixes? And we got 7 plus a bonus on one of them, so 8?

Really sucks 4 were BID but what can you do, lol, I guess that's how they wanted to do it. It would have been nice to have had them all somehow, maybe via the LPU. It's unfortunate that so many more exist and they only planned on giving us 6 or something, and on TOP of that, that BID remix EP leaked from eBay had all the damn ones we got from this little remix release.

Final judgment is we got 7 + a bonus, and half of those 8 were released on the BID remix EP? So 4 exclusive tracks? I'm not complaining about the number of remixes if we were intended only to get 6 (if that's even true, I might even be wrong), but about the quality of what we got...I am sure everyone thought these were exclusive tracks.

You got it all wrong. They promised us 8 remixes. "Burn It Down (Bobina Remix)" doesn't count because it was a "bonus track" like Geki said.

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=185331

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopi...st&p=185400