Alternate Versions Guide

Skipees

The POWERLESS thing wasn't really an alternate mix, it was just a low quality clip someone put up from the end of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. It's the same as the version on LIVING THINGS.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The POWERLESS thing wasn't really an alternate mix, it was just a low quality clip someone put up from the end of Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter. It's the same as the version on LIVING THINGS.

oh,okay. thanks Geki! i thought it's different. :)

oh,okay. thanks Geki! i thought it's different. :)

You'd be better off to ask Skipees or Astat, but I am almost positive it was the same, just low quality, so it made it seem like it was different.

• 2 weeks later...

Guilty All The Same Project Spark version contains very different mix from the original.

Yeah, definitely a different mix. The whole song has a weird "underwater" kind of tone to it that may not be intentional (the audio on the WID music video on LP's Youtube channel is all fucked up too and has been since the day it was uploaded - Youtube does weird shit to the audio depending on the encoding of the original file), but the levels are also a lot different, there's an additional vocal part an octave below the melody during the second verse, and Rakim's last "you're guilty" line echoes a lot longer on this version.

Guilty All The Same (Radio Edit) is 3:53 long

Yeah it's the same link that I posted. The other (not allowed) links that you posted can be just fan-made mp3s.

You asked how do I know, by writing "This place (here)" I confirmed your second question, and then added other links, one of them didn't seem to be not allowed (it was a Polish LP fan site), and it said it is 3:43 long (of course I discovered it is this length before seeing the info on the site).

You asked how do I know, by writing "This place (here)" I confirmed your second question, and then added other links, one of them didn't seem to be not allowed (it was a Polish LP fan site), and it said it is 3:43 long (of course I discovered it is this length before seeing the info on the site).

Okay, I think you edited your post at the same time that I did.

Added 3:43, thanks.

Shadow Of The Day:

?:?? Rock Band 3

4:17.

I take back what I said about the Project Spark mix of GATS, all of that stuff is actually in the regular version of the song, the mixing is just different (in much the same way as the Guitar Hero/Rock Band multitracks are - the songs are musically the same, but the volume levels of the different elements are way different than they are in the regular mix).

• 2 weeks later...

One Step Closer - 2:51 ECW Extreme Music Volume 2: Anarchy Rocks [beefed-Up Drum Track, Louder Bass, And More Emphasized Samples. It Lacks The Bridge Vocal Samples In The Intro. In The Ending, You Can Hear "Interlude" That Leads Into The Next Track.]

Download link??

Sorry for the stupid question but, is just me, or when the "multitracks" of Guilty All the Same are mixed, seems as the eletronic stuff of the intro and the Mike voice in the chorus are more louder than in the regular version?

Edit: I hear again... yes, is just me, sorry :P

Edited by kiq fLP

Sorry for the stupid question but, is just me, or when the "multitracks" of Guilty All the Same are mixed, seems as the eletronic stuff of the intro and the Mike voice in the chorus are more louder than in the regular version?

Edit: I hear again... yes, is just me, sorry :P

With Mike's voice, do you mean gang vocals? I do not hear Mike's voice anywhere else in the song

I mean the "GUILTY ALL THE SAME" part in the second and last chorus. I don't know if all the band sings this part too, I only hear Chester and Mike "screaming" in the first and second time (in the third one, is just Chester :)

I mean the "GUILTY ALL THE SAME" part in the second and last chorus. I don't know if all the band sings this part too, I only hear Chester and Mike "screaming" in the first and second time (in the third one, is just Chester :)

For me it sounds like there's the bands members shouting it, and Mike's voice seems to be the loudest of them.

• 2 weeks later...