Sydney Sidewave: Full Video (26.02.2013)

hahninator

Remember Mikey (Narc85), who went to all of the Australian shows the band performed in February and March? He recorded a few of them himself but he has already posted his Sydney Sidewave recording. This was the headlining show that occurred on February 26th at Sydney's Entertainment Centre. Check out the full hour and a half headlining set the band performed below via YouTube or by downloading the torrent:

DOWNLOAD: Torrent

Show page

Thanks Mikey for the video! This is definitely one of the best full video recordings of Linkin Park from the past few years. The location of the taper makes it a really great recording. Enjoy!

Like I said in the other thread...

Ladies and Gentlemen, 59:26 on the video, Just Pez rocking the gun show ;) hahaha

Haha but yeah Awesome show. Tied fav show of the tour with the Sydney Soundwave gig. Still awesome stuff though!

Thanks for adding to the home page guys, and thanks for the credit.

Thanks for sharing, a 720p version would be nice, or a DVD. wmv hurts.

No probs man. As for the HD version... it's coming :)

I'm waiting until I get my MacBook Air before doing a proper edit of the show so that I can upload it in a good format without much quality loss from the source files. It'll likely end up being in either 1080p or 720p and potentially in high-frame rate too (since it was recorded at 50fps).

I was also hoping we'd see the DSP released between now and then so I can add that as a second audio option.

Next on the list will be the Melbourne side show and ending with the Sydney Soundwave show.

FINALLY seeding this shit. GREAT shot man.

Glad you enjoyed dude. And glad the torrent has now gone past 2.0 in availability!

Edited by Narc85

Who knows when we'll get a DSP, if we ever get them, you can still add that afterwards.

Yeah, I certainly won't hold my breath waiting for them. As soon as I get the Mac, this will be my first project :)

Hoping in the interim that I can source some alternate angles/fill-in footage for any of the short sections I missed.

Can an admin edit the show page to reflect the info of Mikey's recording please?

Yeah, I certainly won't hold my breath waiting for them. As soon as I get the Mac, this will be my first project :)

Hoping in the interim that I can source some alternate angles/fill-in footage for any of the short sections I missed.

Haven't watched the whole thing yet, but is it incomplete?

No, I think he said there are only small interruptions when he had to start the recording again because of the 30 minutes limit.

Exactly right :) The Melbourne side show is missing a bit of The Catalyst I believe - the battery randomly went from 2 bars to flashing red in the span of minutes so I completely missed changing the battery between songs.

I may have also missed a segment of talking from the band at the Sydney side show too - but can't remember for sure and what/when they said it if they did.

Exactly right :) The Melbourne side show is missing a bit of The Catalyst I believe - the battery randomly went from 2 bars to flashing red in the span of minutes so I completely missed changing the battery between songs.

I may have also missed a segment of talking from the band at the Sydney side show too - but can't remember for sure and what/when they said it if they did.

Doesn't matter as far as all songs are complete and not cut. Can't wait for the HD versions! Any estimate time when we will get them?

Awesome recording btw! :)

Edited by michalangelo

Someone should upload this to lp-bits.

I was actually thinking of putting it there first. I might give that a go now since kat seems to be a little touch-and-go in terms of connectivity.

I'm currently busy working on the Melbourne show however, and will want to seed that next, so someone else may need to get this one onto lp-bits.

I'm hoping to have Melbourne commence uploading tonight (first to YouTube, then to torrents as per last release).

I was actually thinking of putting it there first. I might give that a go now since kat seems to be a little touch-and-go in terms of connectivity.

I'm currently busy working on the Melbourne show however, and will want to seed that next, so someone else may need to get this one onto lp-bits.

I'm hoping to have Melbourne commence uploading tonight (first to YouTube, then to torrents as per last release).

Most of us would really appreciate getting HD instead of 480p, just sayin'. Question is when?