DSPs: An Open Letter

hahninator

Pretty disappointing that a question about these didn't make it into the fan survey. They could have asked "If you have seen LP live, have you bought the recording of the show on the LP Archives website?" -> Yes / No / Show wasn't offered. "Would you be interested in buying older shows from earlier in the band's career?" Yes / No.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Finally I can give confirmation that something is being done about this. LP management is aware of it, the band is aware of it and steps are being taken to make it happen. I have no specifics at all but I have been told the wheel is moving in the right direction for this to happen. Good job on spreading the word everyone :)

Finally I can give confirmation that something is being done about this. LP management is aware of it, the band is aware of it and steps are being taken to make it happen. I have no specifics at all but I have been told the wheel is moving in the right direction for this to happen. Good job on spreading the word everyone :)

Yes! Awesome news!!!

• 1 year later...