Surprise LPU Chat With Mike: Summary

RogueSoul

Today, Mike did a short unscheduled chat with the members of the LPU. The chat lasted about half an hour.

- Mike said that after the next Linkin Park album, there may be a new Fort Minor album, but he can't promise anything. He may have just been thinking out loud.

- He said something about "Narwhal" being the album's next title. Unsure about what band's album he was referring to.

- He said he has not played the game Halo, but Joe has played it.

- Mike said he will start a Reddit Q&A, and for members to prepare their questions.

- Mike trolled the members a bit.

- He got bored and left the chat.

Source: roadtorevolutionbr.com

If anyone has anymore information, feel free to share!

So all he did was trolling then, lol.

Really cool he wants to do an Q&A on Reddit since there is a 9 months old AMA request.

But reddit seems to hate Linkin Park (at least /r/music does). I guess a lot of trolling will happen :-D

I'm not going to believe a damn word Mike says about Fort Minor until I see a press release and a release date for an album. Until then, there is no new Fort Minor ever coming in the future. That's the fact of the matter.

This!

But sadly some people will take this as a confirmation lol

I think Fort Minor should do a small EP thing, but that's just me.

He also answered my little inquire about designing album art for the next album.

Mike said if we wanted to wait and extra 2-3 months (could have been joking) He could possibly do something.

Lots of people didn't seem to mind the wait, neither do I. I love Mikes art and think it would be an awesome addition to the cover. Or at least collaborate with an artist?

And about Halo, he said he has not played the new Halo 4 haha.

And he was joking the next album would be a Narwhal. No music, just a Narwhal. If it chooses to sing then so be it. Haha. :P

Oh great, now everyone's going to fucking whine about new Fort Minor for another five years.

Need new Fort Minor ASAP :)

I rank The Rising Tied right after Hybrid Theory and Meteora on my list of favorite LP albums - surely a new FM record would destroy the rap on MTM and LT. WTCFM on ATS was legit but I wish the past 3 LP albums had a bit more rap.

Need new Fort Minor ASAP :)

I rank The Rising Tied right after Hybrid Theory and Meteora on my list of favorite LP albums - surely a new FM record would destroy the rap on MTM and LT. WTCFM on ATS was legit but I wish the past 3 LP albums had a bit more rap.

Exactly! but i'm always thinking that The Rising Tied was warner-can't-tell-me-what-do + i-have-too-many-hip-hop-stuff-that-i-have-to-release thing. and after he released the album, his excitement turn off. the main thing that support in this thought is that from then the rap parts became shorter. then he go further away from rap with start singing. but don't understand me wrong i'm pro-changes when it sound good to me, just never think that will be second album of Fort Minor because those changes.