New video on its way?

Nameless

From Honda Civic Tour Facebook page:

Don't wait! Tomorrow will be the last day to enter for a chance for you and a friend to join Linkin Park on the set of their next music video courtesy of Honda Financial Services! No purchase necessary, see official rules. http://www.hfsgrad.com/2012/entry.html

Which song will be?

Source

Edited by Nameless

I hope it's for In My Remains. It would be a huge single and a video for it may be cool. I'm not hoping anything good from the video though. I pretty much have hated every single LP music video since LOATR.

+1 with everything you said, except I enjoyed LITE & COG.

i dont knowwhy you guys want in my remains.. this is worst song of LT...

until it breaks would be fucking great or skin to bone.

Lol, thats usually not how it works though. Wether you're a fan of IMR or not, it would be great single material due to it being very radio friendly. UIB, and STB on there other hand...not so much... They don't seem like the songs that would catch on to people due to them being kind of out there.

Chester also said in the LPU chat that they'd be playing I'll Be Gone live soon...hmm...

I'd love for IBG to become a single and get a music video. It's a very radio friendly song.. I don't see why all you guys think Victimized/Skin To Bone/Until It Breaks will become singles.... They are not single material!!

My vote goes to a proper video for POWERLESS.

Though I'd also be happy with either IN MY REMAINS or I'LL BE GONE (as long as POWERLESS gets a proper single release at some point).

Considering how they've already done 2 promo tie-ins/"music videos" for Powerless, I think a "proper" single release would just be overkill/somewhat confusing. Most people seem to think it's already a single.

Considering how they've already done 2 promo tie-ins/"music videos" for Powerless, I think a "proper" single release would just be overkill/somewhat confusing. Most people seem to think it's already a single.

Very true, though I'd have to question how much exposure either of those got within the general public. AFAIK, both were internet-only videos that wouldn't have had much exposure in mainstream. Abe wasn't a huge hit either :lol:

It'd be very disappointing if a song like that wasn't utilised better than it has been so far :(

IMR or IBG would be the perfect for last single from LT. The promotion with most of this albums singles havent been that great so might as well finish with a solid track. Bring on the next album cycle!

LT still has a good 2-3 singles left for it.. IBG, IMR, and POWERLESS (Worldwide)