LPU Chat w/ Chester on Jan 23 2009

Nameless

News from LPUHQ:

Chester will be chatting exclusively with LP Underground members next Friday, January 23 at 4:00pm PST!

We have the possibility to ask him what we have to expect from the upcoming album and what Mike means about the "experimenting" as he told in the 102.1 The Edge interview.

I want to remember that for chatting in the LPU, you have to be subscribed, join the LPU here.

Edited by Hahninator

this is sweet.

i can already see it

CHESTER WEN DBS COMEN OUT!?!?!1!!?

IS DAT J00 SCREAMN in dAT JULIEN KAY SONG?

OMG CHESTA I <3

JUR SEXAY

and as always some dumb noob asks questions that already can be answered by googling it.

i have questions about ve'cel and somewhat DBS.

Edited by lilIverson09

Please people don't waste his time and ask dumb questions

1) When's DBS coming out? He's answered that a million times already, when there's space in between an LP project. LP comes first and their recording so NO dbz anytime soon DUH

2) Whens the next album coming out? They hope this year if all goes as planned, DUH

3) Whats your planes for the next album? M2m opened the doors to experiment, so thats what they're doing, DUH

Ask specific questions about the next album people, be creative, and don't ask things that have been answered a million times already!

Edited by thesungoesdown

i think he can't answer to a specific question 'cause WB... but sure, don't ask dumb question :) "hey chaz, how many lettaz are in da alphabet?" lmao

hahaha ))) da alphabet is priceless!

I think maybe the time's come to announce the day of DBS album release or their first single, that's why Chester gonna chat. Questions about LP album have no sence, he won't ask it for sure.

1) When's DBS coming out? He's answered that a million times already, when there's space in between an LP project. LP comes first and their recording so NO dbz anytime soon DUH

And he said a million fucking times during the last couple years that he was going to release it between the end of the MTM touring cycle and the next LP album. He owes it to his fans to release it before the next LP album if he doesn't want people like me to think he's been lying to us for the last year and a half. I think that's a perfectly legitimate question to ask, because I've always held the opinion that if DBS doesn't come out before the next LP album, it will never come out, period.

not the best questions. how about a few we can use like more info on the xero demo song "pictureboard" and the "esaul" demo from xero. and how about the concert stuff when they were xero. maybe a sample? or how about a rerecord of pictureboard for the lpu fans? dbs will come out if they have toured for it. so how about something we don't know about? chester might not know about it. he sang it only once. so its still good to check.

this is sweet.

i can already see it

CHESTER WEN DBS COMEN OUT!?!?!1!!?

IS DAT J00 SCREAMN in dAT JULIEN KAY SONG?

OMG CHESTA I <3

JUR SEXAY

and as always some dumb noob asks questions that already can be answered by googling it.

i have questions about ve'cel and somewhat DBS.

LOL @ that :lol: that so fucking real

he did?

oh man, i was really getting my hopes up :T

Timbaland himself denied it a couple weeks ago in an interview as well. Pretty much stated 'don't believe all the tracklist rumors you see.' Where he's done so much collaborative work recently, he said he hasn't even started working on it yet. So yeah...I'll find the thread that link is in and post it here a bit later. But I digress....

...Back on topic now please :)